Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Random Acts of Kindness

Have you ever had someone do a Random Act of Kindness to you? If so, who and what was it?
    R.A.K.s are acts that are helpful, and the person does not expect anything back, so, have you ever had it happen? I'll start...

One day, i was in need of a key, i asked my friend if he had it, and without even doubting it, a friend of my friend said he had it. I was really thankful Thanks Brady!

Default Re: Random Acts of Kindness

You did one for me . . .
    You gave me two free keys . . .

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

I needed one last key, then I would have the key to get the Briarheart outfit, and Aaron gave me the last key. For free, I believe. He's so nice. ^_^ (His name is Aaron Esko, you should know him. xD)
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Precioussaber View Post
    I needed one last key, then I would have the key to get the Briarheart outfit, and Aaron gave me the last key. For free, I believe. He's so nice. ^_^ (His name is Aaron Esko, you should know him. xD)
    Aaron, first person who talked to me when I joined FRI . . . I LOVE HIM!!! o.o; In a friendly way . . . not in a yaoi way. ^_^;

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

I've had several RAC's given to me that there are far too many to post about so I'll post a lot of them, hopefully, through the life of this thread.

Once upon a time... way back, Kaden Skycliff was helping me do my final Wizard Quests when I got to the quest where you had to pay 12,000 coins for the part of the Wand of Spectral Fire which he gifted towards me and he didn't expect anything back in return! What a great friend (Also, Happy B-Day, Kadey! )!

More coming soon.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

RAKs are very helpfull...

This RAK is very similar to Amanda's i must say ^.^

I was in need of one key, the last key. Then i could get the briarwood outfit...

I was asking my friend if he had an extra one, he said he didn't......

I went to another friend and another friend, and then i just started asking. Then i met a girl--She was nice enough to give me that key and more, she gave me 3k, and lots of collections....and i wasn't expected of a thing!!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

A week or two ago I was at camp and one day at lunch they had these rolls that were awesome and then out of nowhere some kid's hand went over my shoulder and randomly just put one on my plate. I know it's really stupid but if I ever found out who it was I'd repay the back. ^_^

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

I forgot his name but it starts with a H. I was buying a key for 2k and he said no money please and gave me the key! He was so nice! Also a girl was new and(Yes i inspected her and she was new) she needed stuff. I gave her stuff i dont use anymore and 2 grand. =) its nice to make people happy! =)

Mudfur123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok so my cousin... yes my cousin was being really mean to a girl on fr and then she was REALLY upset... so I asked to her be my friend and she said yes then I spent time to cheer her up and now we are good good friends...

Another time my friend stephanie rabbitheart gave me a TON of collections because she knew I was looking for some THANKS A TON STEPH!!!!!!
    Find me on FR Dovasarey, Server 8
    Spoiler: show
    A proud member of <Mystic Mayhem>

CATZ IMA KITY CATZ AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE!

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Yep...Happen to me back in Mid May. By one of the kindest coolest people in Free Realms.

"Darian Spirithorn"

So...As some of you may know, My account got banned April, 30th 2010. Well i decided to start all over again from scratch.....About 2 weeks after i made my New account. Darian gave me a bunch of old rare clothes/Items i "Used" to have on my old account and that i can no longer get. He gave me stuff from The "Valentines Update" and The "Birthday Update" and i was shocked! I didn't know he would do that! I was so happy!

Darian if you read this...Thanks again! For everything!

Thanks - Bryan
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast