Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kayalexis3 is offline Explorer

Icon5 Questions! (This thread is for ppl with questions and hopefully other ppl will hep you!)

Ok i have a Few questions myself!
    1: If i want to change my avatar picture Do i make comments for thread or post threas?
    2:Are any of you interested in reading my new book Bones?
    3this not a question just a link for a cool song that CAN tie into free realms about haters. Don't let haters get you down. Be yourself. That what the song's about.)
    4: Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U

Thank you
    Sincerely Epic Bethany! ^_^
    If ya want lyrics I'll make in few days! Thanks!

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Questions! (This thread is for ppl with questions and hopefully other ppl will hep you!)

Quote Originally Posted by kayalexis3 View Post
    Ok i have a Few questions myself!
    1: If i want to change my avatar picture Do i make comments for thread or post threas?
    2:Are any of you interested in reading my new book Bones?
    3this not a question just a link for a cool song that CAN tie into free realms about haters. Don't let haters get you down. Be yourself. That what the song's about.)
    4: Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U

Thank you
    Sincerely Epic Bethany! ^_^
    If ya want lyrics I'll make in few days! Thanks!
    1: Both, you need 10 posts at the least (you must wait for it to recognize that you have posted 10 posts for you to change it)
    2: I might be, tell me a summary.

Also there is a section called "Somebody Help". Will EDIT link in a second. EDIT: Heres the link SOMEBODY HELP

Default Re: Questions! (This thread is for ppl with questions and hopefully other ppl will hep you!)

Hi Shadow! :I XD it's ok i wont bite i promise but that doesn't man i'm all girly girl Rofl anyway Hi Shadow Ninjarocker yes i know you, I am chloe's sister!

And i dont look like this rofl
    I am Now Epic Bethany

Summary: bOnes is attending new middle school as though she finds they aren't the friendliest people in the town. She tries to go more and more to diff middle schools. What is going to happen next?

Unless you're not shadow :I But you had three chars and too were nathan or nate :I so i assume you're shadow......

Also I DONT LOOK LIKE A CRAZY-FOR-SOCCER GIRL! And I going to have a party tomorrow for whether i look good human or pixie, I have too chars/alts and i want to know what ya'al at FRI think. I mean it's just so hard and people make fun of pixies and i don't like it so idk I'll see anybody there! -cant join insiders cause' i'm in DCS even tho i can't participate in anything!-

Also, How do you change your status from "Newbie Explorer" To "Master Gamer 'cause I AM NOT A NEWBIE!
    And yes i know i should jumble this all in to one thread but i too ridiculous i just do this and i too bored to look on the HELP page so i figured i just ask on MY thread Rofl

Just testing my sig
    Erosion and windstorms,clouds and suns or others could be bad but when 2 seasons of opposite mix,you get worse...

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

ugh...please stop spamming this thread you made

You change your status from newbie explorer to explorer and so on by posting
    and you should have posted this in "Somebody Help" section of the forum
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless