Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Kaleb Opaleyes is offline Amateur Gamer

Default [Questionnaire] What made you decide to play FreeRealms?

I always find it a good read when people tell of how they got started in a game or community. So tell us, what made you notice FreeRealms and decide to play it?

I'll start off, although there isn't much to tell! I first heard of FreeRealms when I read an article about it when it was about to reach the BETA testing phase. The artwork and style really grabbed me and I tried to keep tabs on when it was going into BETA. Unfortunately I believe I missed the BETA, but I started playing as soon as the final version was released, and now-a-days I log in almost everyday!

So feel free to share your story! Can't wait to see what made you choose FreeRealms!

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Re: [Questionnaire] What made you decide to play FreeRealms?

I started playing cause I saw a tree and I was like tree!!! *clicks* and thats how I got started
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: [Questionnaire] What made you decide to play FreeRealms?

I read an article in a magazine about it. It seemed fun and my mom was all for it, so I tried it out. Been hooked ever since.
    FRI is a different story. I used to read WI. (Webkinz Insider, used to be addicted to Webkinz. ) A few days after joining Free Realms, I was reading the news on WI and something caught my eye: a link to a sister site called Free Realms Insider. I checked it out and started browsing the forum. I was hooked! After a few months of reading and silently laughing along, I decided to join. And here I am, posting on this thread.
    Allons-y.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I guess my friend #### (Note: I censored my friends name. I don't remember his IGN since he moved on) He kept on bragging when it came out. I was having some difficulties getting the game to download so it was about 3 months with the problem then I got it downloaded!

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

I saw the commercial on TV and have heard of it so I decided to try it out. I guess I just got hooked.
    Last edited by Surflight; 09-01-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

I saw the commercial on Cartoon Network (lol ). I thought to myself, "Hmm..maybe I should try this game out." That was last year in June. Then, I stopped playing until February because school took up most of my time. Technically, I actually started to really PLAY FR in February. Because, in June, I just wandered around as a newb not knowing what on earth coins or a vault was (sadly..I know )
    Ever since then, I've been playing.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Penny Arcade made me do it

Last edited by The Painbringer; 08-31-2010 at 10:22 PM.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I think my sister found the link to FRI and found out what FR was, but ID really K. I got started on FR because I saw my sister signing up, and with my good eyes I was able to read what website it was, and her character name. I signed up, and when I was on there, I ran into Anna doing her newbie quests, and I friended her. She said yes, and then I whispered her, (Because she ran off.) saying hi #### (Blocking her name for personal reasons.) it's me, ########. But instead of replying to the whisper, Anna marched over to my computer and yelled at me for spying on her computer. But it was SO worth it.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

i saw it in miniclip.com
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

^
    Same Thing >_<

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast