Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

mappam is offline Explorer

Default Question on leveling

I have just reached lvl 15 as archer and was wondering about the quests and "points" (stars?) = other MMO's it is called XP toward leveling.

Example - say I am following a quest that wants me to kill Mister Baddie. After I kill him there are still little baddies left to kill.

Do you just leave OR do you get more "leveling points" by killing all the little baddies?

I have done both and couldn't figure out if it made a difference one way or another.

Obviously I want to level as fast as I can and don't want to waste the time by not killing little baddies if it would make a difference.

I hope this makes sense? Thanks!
    I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Question on leveling

Kill the other little guys, you'll get some exp. towards leveling. hope I helped!

Thanks Doglover - that did help - exactly what I wanted to know.

I have noticed the -1389 (example) yellow number when you kill something and wondered if that went toward your "leveling" points.

Thanks again.

Funny how more questions pop up the more you play

Edit to ask =

I have also noticed that some of the armor stats do Not change with the higher level armor.

What I mean is that the (example) lvl 14 tunic has the same stats as the lvl 16 tunic = what is the advantage in upgrading at this point? Or just wait til there is a higher Stat for the new tunic?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by mappam; 02-28-2010 at 03:47 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The yellow numbers that appear are actually the damage you inflict. The only way you can tell how many stars you get per knock out is from the rewards page once you complete the mini-game. Each enemy that wasn't spawned from a monster spawner will reward stars to you.

The armor stats really are messed up. The highest stat for a single piece of clothing is 58, so just keep waiting until you find a piece with that stat.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Thanks RP - clears things up nicely!

None of the miner, chef etc clothing seems to have any stats? But the Tools do - so it seems like it is just for a different Look that would would change the clothing?

Thanks again guys!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Yes, non-combat clothing is just for show.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Thanks again!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

I have also noticed that some of the armor stats do Not change with the higher level armor.

What I mean is that the (example) lvl 14 tunic has the same stats as the lvl 16 tunic = what is the advantage in upgrading at this point? Or just wait til there is a higher Stat for the new tunic?
    To add on... Instead of using levels to be your scale, use the "tier" or PR of the item (1-5) the higher it is the more better the item. Sadly, this can get a little wonky if you have a rare weapon... it may show as a 5 but it's actually a 1

You can see PR better if you turn on the list option for viewing your equipment.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。