Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mommy2HMC is offline Explorer

Default Question about homes and items

I am a paying member but I am thinking of getting rid of my membership as I have pretty much gotten everything I can out of being a member at this time.
    So my question is what happens to my house and all my items in my house when I cancel my membership? Should I clean out my house before I cancel or do all the items just get automatically placed back in my inventory?

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Question about homes and items

When you cancel, from what I have heard, I believe all membership items will no longer be visible/available to you. At anytime though if you renew your membership, all of your previously purchased items will be available to you.
    Last edited by Jillian Rosehill; 03-20-2010 at 10:27 PM.

jill97 is offline Explorer

Icon8 Re: Question about homes and items

Well i think you get to keep the stuff like your rides and houses and stuff. Yah you get to keep them i looked at the thing where it tells you O_O
    I don't run with the current of the water, i run with the current of the air.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Cancelling your membership will not affect your house or furnishings in any of your houses whatsoever. The "members only" sign on housing items simply means that only members can purchase these items; non-members are free to use them once it is in their possession.
    This is different with clothing and handhelds for any job, unfortunately. Once your membership expires, all articles of clothing that can be removed will be removed if they are members only items (your shirt and pants won't be removed!).
    Pets and SC items that are members only follow the housing item rules. I have purchased a ghost cat in the past and its behavior had not changed when I lost membership. I cannot confirm this for mounts, but I would take the assumption that it is the same.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Mortiferous is offline Explorer

interesting, good to know.