Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tismon is offline Master Gamer

Default Quck ticket gathering

Another indirect way of getting some money is to get tickets quickly and Uncle Irving will help. The quest of Peep's missing dog bowl is repeatable and is very easy/fast. The longest that's it's taken me to finish it was about 45 sec. Usually it's only around 20/25.
    IMO, that's not too bad for 10 tickets. Oh, and the bowl is realyl only ever in three places, but I'll let you figure out where (hint: it's never very far away)

He's on the back side of the barn, south of Crossroads.

It's not a Brugo, but it's fun and easy.
    Last edited by tismon; 05-27-2009 at 02:05 AM.

Ilovemom619 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Quck ticket gathering

Awesome thanks for the info, too bad 5 min later i have still not found it lol

*EDIT* I found two of the locations and they both are actually more than 50m away
    Last edited by Ilovemom619; 05-26-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Sorry for the confusion, I hadn't actually noted the distance. I do know that the times are close to right though.

cadexn is offline Explorer

In this case, i strongly recommend people to do this quest for easy tickets

http://fr.zam.com/wiki/FR_Quest%3AHaving_a_Ball

Only 5 second to jump down the cliff, get the ball, and 10 second to run back. if you have a friend or any afk player on the npc itself, you can teleport to them and shave off 10 secs, making it 5 sec/5 tickets

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

[edited] As soon as something becomes widely known as profitable in Free Realms, the developers are going to step in and change things. If you keep talking about good repeatable quests, they are going to turn them into 1-time quests or remove the ticket rewards. Please, for everyone's sake... keep talk about these sorts of things to a minimum. [edited]

I've currently found a way to farm 500 - 600 treasure tickets per hour and I'm working closely with a select few others on a way to get 1000+ treasure tickets per hour. But I'll be [edited] if I'm going to post my secrets for the whole world to see, just so the developers can take it away. We post about Brugo, they nerf him. We post about off-map exploring, now it's a no-no. Now I have 3 friends that I trust enough to keep their mouths shut so far... I'm not even telling most of my regular friends (and definately not anyone that would post it here) until I have a chance to find a great place for gear, coins, or tickets, and farm it for at least a week. I have been deleting most people who teleport to me and putting them on ignore while I'm farming, that's how serious I am about keeping this stuff quiet. Maybe once I have time to earn about 500k in coins then I will start talking.

As for the "Having a Ball" quest, you better take out your stopwatch again because there is no way you can do a full cycle in 5 seconds... it takes that long just to talk to the quest-giver. You're saying that quest gives 3600 tickets an hour? Not a chance. The Having a Ball quest will take you 30 seconds a run, and it only gives 5 tickets instead of 10, which doesn't make it any better than the original poster's quest.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-28-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Lets keep things polite please.. if you are concerned about something please use the "report" button at the top of any post

Civet the Cat is offline Explorer

OH! So thats how it is, huh? I kept the Lavender Coast thing a secret and no ticket farming for me? >:O!

J/k!
    <font color=#0066cc>http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Civet_the_Cat/EverRainbow.jpg</font>

Speed is offline Amateur Gamer

Yarco is 100% right- what happend to Brugo has already happend... but the least we can do is provent that from happening again. So at all costs keep these posts low profile- [edited] . these are good ideas and all and me, and yarco and another person have a REALLY good one- but we dont want to tell anyone cuz if its banned, bye bye coins, money and tresure tickets- so please, i cant force you but i can sure nail this into your heads- please, please please please keep anything you find a secret....
    Thanks,
    -Speed
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-28-2009 at 12:08 PM. Reason: If you have a concern or issue please use the "report" button at the post or talk to a staff member. Lets keep it polite!
    Insider since May 2009

[edited] I paid attention to Brugo and knew this going into it.

I'd rather share it with some and just have to find something else once it's changed than make this a community of silent players. Honestly, I can't do a quest hundreds of times. I'd get so bored with it that I'd probably stop playing all together for a while. This is why I honestly can't understand how people can grind away for some gold that all you can do is get some virtual clothes or weapons. I'd rather have some fun and discover something new. And since this thread is about something that I found and I'm going to keep searching for new jewels anyway [edited]

If you've found something that works for you and you are able to sit there doing the same thing over and over for hours on end, then be my guest and keep that to yourself. You've obviously earned the right to if you found it, but that's just not me.

To each their own.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-28-2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: once again lets keep it friendly :) if you have an issue feel free to press the "report" button at the top of any post

Lyric is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by tismon View Post
    [edited] but I paid attention to Brugo and knew this going into it. I'd rather share it with some and just have to find something else once it's changed than make this a community of silent players. Honestly, I can't do a quest hundreds of times. I'd get so bored with it that I'd probably stop playing all together for a while. This is why I honestly can't understand how people can grind away for some gold that all you can do is get some virtual clothes or weapons. I'd rather have some fun and discover something new.
    And since this thread is about something that I found and I'm going to keep searching for new jewels anyway [edited]

If you've found something that works for you and you are able to sit there doing the same thing over and over for hours on end, then be my guest and keep that to yourself. You've obviously earned the right to if you found it, but that's just not me.

To each their own.
    Just wanted to say "Thank You" for sharing and for also helping people with finding a quick ticket place! I agree with you that this is a place to share information and if everyone was to keep a lid on things then why have a forum at all? It's nice to know that when I come here, I can gather information that i would have never of found out myself! So anyways, I just wanted to say that I appreciate it, so Thanks! ~ Lyric
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-28-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Yar i'm checking to see if you booted me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast