Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Problem with Balloon Weapons

I like the new balloon weapons. The stun works great, damage decent and they look fun. The Problem that i'm addressing is that there are the same weapon for all 6 classes, but just with different skins (they look different). So if my Medic is equiped with his Balloon Saw and my Ninja is equiped with his Balloon Sword, what's the difference? Nothing, in regards with the new weapons, seperates the classes.

I'm sure that for some, they would like this. "I like the look of my medic, but want him to do lots of damage." I for one, like my classes seperate.

p.s. Why create a new combat class, when it'll just be like the rest.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

SilentRyo is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 Re: Problem with Balloon Weapons

Well , I know what you mean and the reason you are asking "why are they the same?" is because most of the "children" would do anything to Have it , regardless of it's use to them. Even tho I myself have them and just use them for fun Like the Ceremonial Axe etc.
    Anything wrong with Ninja Power?
    I walk in the shade of Snowhill...
    Adam Snowforce

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Problem with Balloon Weapons

For myself, I'm a collector. I collect them, trade them for other collectibles, etc. I tend to use Rage for Brawler, Vitamins/Alert for Medic, Soul Power/Shadow Armies combo for Ninja, and Command for Warrior. I used to use Blizzards/Glaciers for Archer/Wizard (respectively), but the new balloon weapons basically do the same thing yet inflict greater damage at the same time.
    Beyond my interests in them, the Archer and Wizard standard Balloon attacks are somewhat interesting - the Archer's more humorous, in my opinion.
    As a sign of my infinite insanity, I also sometimes remove my illusion, turn to Archer, and use the Super Attack while simultaneously yelling, "ADVENTURE TIME!"

I can see your point, though, but what more can you do with balloons, after all? To make them all different materials would mean they'd have to create an entirely new subject or something for the weapons to be based upon. To make some balloons and others not would create an inconsistency that children seem to try to look for - patterns, you know.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

The design is ok. I'm just upset with the super ability. The super ability is the same of everyone.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    The design is ok. I'm just upset with the super ability. The super ability is the same of everyone.
    As is the FoH weapons, and I expect the Snow Days weapons were, too. If you look around Free Realms and some of its history, no doubt you'll find some repeated items, graphics, etc.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i agree the weapons are all the same but just as RP said alot of people collect them. Personally i do not collect them for there abilities but for the simple reason to have all the "special" items they put out during these events. In my opinion the biggest problem with the weapons is the difficulty of the wheel. I mean come on! do u have any idea how long i tried for those weapons and got nothing! had to give in and put up a thread in the free market.

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

so far every holiday has had the same effect for the weapon if im not mistaken
    "Proto Man" cant spell it without pro and cant spell it without o man

Summer Bash Party!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK -------->
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=20629

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

I h ave always consodered the weapons during any of the celebrations more of a novelty item. I do like that they are making them more powerful than the forst ones from the Snow Days events.

It would be nice if we had a balloon weapon to carry around in adventure mode.