Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Title: Pot o' Gold Guide! *UPDATED WITH 4TH QUEST!*

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Pot o' Gold Guide! *UPDATED WITH 4TH QUEST!*

Psh my guide fails XD INSTEAD. Here ish what brett posted! (helped me alot but i'm still glitched.)
    I took some screenshots, although they don't show the pots in the pic, they randomly spawn in different spots and in different colors (gold or black) the RED CIRCLE in each shot shows where the pot is supposed to be.
    IF YOU NEED HELP JUST THROW ME A WHISPER OR COMMENT BELOW AND I CAN ADD YOU OR YOU CAN PM/VM ME!

NOTE: 1-8 ARE FOR QUESTS #1 & #2 ONLY.

Foremost, I won't be able to complete Lucky Chance McXander's 2 quests without the help of awesome friends, Emmie Spiritsword and Jasper Honeyhair.
    You can only find McXander's lucky gold coin from a golden pot (not the black pot). You can only see the pots by wearing Lucky's Green Hat.
    The pots appear in different places, on the same spots; however, they might not show up when you go to the same spots, so it helps to jump from server to server, or just give the pots time to spawn. (:
    Cardinal directions are based on the directions my character moves in the mini-map

1. Sanctuary: port to the Banker (Bezzle), pot is located to the left of Ikee <Furniture>, across from Poe Tatters.
    sanc (2).png

2. Merry Vale: port to warpstone, go east across the street; the pot is behind the huge tree. Cragara the Merchant usually spawns beside this tree.
    merryvale.png

3. Seaside: port to Seaside warpstone, go towards southeast turning to the right; (at seaside oceanfront houses) then go to the second house on the left. The pot is located at the side of the house, next to the palm tree, near a fairy, Bacala.
    seasi.png

4. Wugachug: near warpstone, few steps southwest, you'll see 3 hills; pot is located at the base where the hills intersect.
    wug.png

5. Snowhill: port to the Banker (Yoink), run east past the maiboxes, past a house on the left, veering to the left towards the Pine trees, towards the Toppled snowman; underneath one of the trees lies a pot.
    snowhill.png

6. Shrouded Glade: port to warpstone, go west towards Amaryllia Rosewing, Scrump and Pet Center. Scrump keeps saying "Tuffy is a good cat... Just keep practicing, Tuffy!" The pot is next to the tree inside the fence between Scrump and the Pet Center.
    shrouded.png

7. Briarwood:
    port to Croaking Vale, go northwest towards a main road (which connects a tunnel and the Tangle's Fort Back Door). As you cross the road, on the immediate right, there's a huge vine; beside it, next to its red-purplish thorn, is a pot.
    brairwood pot.png

8. Blackspore: port to Cracked Claw Caverns, go north towards ****ord (clueless filter, Mi1ford), pot is located near the ruins.
    blackspore.png

NOTE: 1-4 BELOW ARE FOR QUEST #3 ONLY

For Lucky's quest #3 (rewarding Lucky's Green Jacket), I couldn't find a single pot in any of the locations I posted; I guessed the previous locations would work only for quests #1 (Lucky's Green Clover weapon) and #2 (Lucky's Clover Shirt). However, I was able to complete quest #3 by finding pots in the following locations:

1. Seaside: port to Cray Caves, go south along the beach towards the fishermen's shanties; look for a house with a pastel blue roof with the following address in the mail box, "3 Dunemere Trail." The pot is behind the house. It might be Heddy Heathcliff's house. (:
    gold pot seaside crab.png

2. Sanctuary: port to Checkers & Chess, heading to the west towards the Royal Palace; go around the palace encircling it clockwise - you will pass the first tree, then a big tree root, and then a second tree. The pot is located between the root and the second tree.
    sanc.png

3. Wugachug: port to Shifty the Shuffler. You can see the pot behind him next to a tree.
    chug.png

From Celestina:
    4.Bristlewood: in the vines surrounding the Briar Patch gate. Go between Briar Patch and Lazi's farm, then climb into the vines on your left.
    briarwood patch.png

NOTE: 1-4 BELOW ARE FOR QUEST #4 ONLY

(These pics have the pots in them because i haven't found them before I took them! )

Back to Brett xD:
    Lucky's 4th quest is Lucky's Replica Golden Pot O' Coin. You could find the pot in the following locations:

1. Merry Vale
    : port to the Cooking Table and go west towards the edge of the cliff, facing the river. Turn right and you will see a big tree. You could also see some rainbow rays from the pot under the big tree roots. There is a Pixie Hunter! nearby. You might as well grab a Rare Exploration Coin (Rooted Grip), if you haven't started your collection, lol.
    merryvale 4th.png

2. Snowhill:
    port to Soccer Field, go down south the road past Manager Landon, and turn right on the first passageway bounded by a stony mountain and grassy hill, and you will see a big tree. You could also see some rainbow rays emitting from the pot. There is also a frostfang growler nearby. You might as well grab an Elite Exploration Coin (Melted Corner) on top of the roots, if you haven't started your collection, lol.
    soccer 4th.png

3. Shrouded Glade: port to warpstone, and go northwest towards the Druid Academy. Before reaching the stairs, turn left, heading to the greenhouses. You will also see Suni Sorrowsmile and Phyll Chlorowing (next to the Power Source). Nearby there is a staircase and a tree next to it. The pot is at the corner of the tree and staircase.
    shroudedd.png

4. Blackspore: (Thanks, Marie Diamondstones): port to Bone Bog Cemetery, go north towards the Ancient Wall. Swim through a passageway in the wall; and you would see the pot on your immediate left.
    swimmmminnng xD 4th.png

Note: Don't forget to wear Lucky's Green Hat. (: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

THANK YOU BRETT & CELESTINA & MARIE DIAMONDSTONES

But you may be wondering...What are the prizes for doing all 3 quests?!
    GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG IT I RAN OUTTA PICTURE ROOM :C ONLY 16 PICS PER POST =.=...Hmph. So i moved rewards to page 2 in one of my posts & i think its easier... I posted them also 1 post after this so you don't have to look through comments for for ever.

HAVE FUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hoped i helped :[
    Last edited by Dawn73; 03-17-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

helpme is offline Banned

Default Re: Pot o' Gold Guide!!!!!!!!!!

Behind the tree next to the leperchuan guyyy
    Where is the Leprechaun?

in merryvale :] you can click on the welcome screen where it has him nd click teleport to

_________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________
    Ugh sorry guys, only 16 pics per post -_- and i'm out of room! So moved the rewards here:

Prize #1 (Rewarded after doing 1st quest)

Pretty sparkly clover!

Prize #2 (Rewarded after doing 2nd quest)

The clover & rainbow rotates around the bottom of the shirt! ^^

Prize #3 (Rewarded after doing the 3rd quest)

Can you say Pirates of the Carribean Online style? (if you have ever played it the coats look pretty similar! XD)

Prize #4 (Rewarded after doing 4th quest)

-Angels sing- HEHEHE RAINBOW... o_O

You can also buy this shirt below in the SC store for 90sc (:

Last edited by Dawn73; 03-17-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Thanks! This helped a lot.

yw :] ehehehheeee
    Narwhales. Bai.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

This shall be a helpful guide for me. I was searching earlier and gave up. I exited out and now I can't get back online. *sits in the corner* I shall use this guide. I shall use it and love it.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

There are other locations, as well. I can go collect a list, if you want me to.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Pots are located in different areas for different players. Possible locations are Snowhill, Sanctuary, Shrouded Glade, Wilds, Seaside, Sacred Grove, Blackspore, and Merryvale.
    ceres27 likes this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Foremost, I won't be able to complete Lucky Chance McXander's 2 quests without the help of awesome friends, Emmie Spiritsword and Jasper Honeyhair.

You can only find McXander's lucky gold coin from a golden pot (not the black pot). You can only see the pots by wearing Lucky's Green Hat.

The pots appear in different places, on the same spots; however, they might not show up when you go to the same spots, so it helps to jump from server to server, or just give the pots time to spawn. (:

Edit:

Quest #1 (Lucky's Green Clover weapon): go to 1, 2, 3, or 6

Quest #2 (Lucky's Clover Shirt): go to 4, 5, 7, or 8

Cardinal directions are based on the directions my character moves in the mini-map.

1. Sanctuary: port to the Banker (Bezzle), pot is located to the left of Ikee <Furniture>, across from Poe Tatters.

2. Merry Vale: port to warpstone, go east across the street; the pot is behind the huge tree. Cragara the Merchant usually spawns beside this tree.

3. Seaside: port to Seaside warpstone, go towards southeast turning to the right; then go to the second house on the left. The pot is located at the side of the house, next to the palm tree, near a fairy, Bacala.

4. Wugachug: near warpstone, few steps southwest, you'll see 3 hills; pot is located at the base where the hills intersect.

5. Snowhill: port to the Banker (Yoink), run east past the maiboxes, past a house on the left, veering to the left towards the Pine trees, towards the Toppled snowman; underneath one of the trees lies a pot.

6. Shrouded Glade: port to warpstone, go west towards Amaryllia Rosewing, Scrump and Pet Center. Scrump keeps saying "Tuffy is a good cat... Just keep practicing, Tuffy!" The pot is next to the tree inside the fence between Scrump and the Pet Center.

7. Briarwood: port to Croaking Vale, go northwest towards a main road (which connects a tunnel and the Tangle's Fort Back Door). As you cross the road, on the immediate right, there's a huge vine; beside it, next to its red-purplish thorn, is a pot.

8. Blackspore: port to Cracked Claw Caverns, go north towards ****ord (clueless filter, Mi1ford), pot is located near the ruins.

There might be other areas...

Peace, Love, and Shamrocks! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 03-17-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

darkreaver is offline Explorer

just go to free realms pc forum there is a awsome guide to find pot o gold and they adding more every time

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast