Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tismon is offline Master Gamer

Default Possible helping guild

I may make a guild that's purpose is to help other players. So that anyone that needs help can just find one of the members. I'd probably call it something like:
    The Bleeding Hearts
    Magnanimous
    Philanthropists

I couldn't think of a good name that would make it obvious, but hopefully over time, it would spread just by work of mouth. This could potentially turn out to be a very big thing.

Any takers or thoughts? Ideas always welcome.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Possible helping guild

The one in Myst Uru was the Greeter's Guild. Volunteers were at a specific location to help newbes.

I figured that this wasn't a new idea, but it's good to know that there were enough volunteers to keep it going.
    I was actually thinking that we could just play normally, but be open to help anyone if they asked. I hope that this way, more people might be interested.

July is offline Amateur Gamer

I like your idea a lot!

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Thanks July, it's still in the air though if I'll actually do it since I so far don't have many interested. For this idea to work, it would have to be decently big.

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

I really love your idea, Brad, but since they've limited us to only one guild per character, it makes it difficult, lol. I had plans to join your guild, but my daughter really wants me in her guild, so she comes first!! We are Starshine Explorers, so look for us! We would love to have someone as nice and helpful as you in our guild. Sorry ... if they ever change the rules, count me in - it is a fabulous idea.

lol, thanks Moonsong. Honestly, I'd be worried if your daughter didn't come first.
    Thanks for the kind words, and the only-one limit is also one of the things stopping me as well.

Oh, and is anyone in here one of the Calamari Kids? I got asked to join them 6-7 times by Sanctuary on server 1 (yeah, I'm jumping around servers).

Ditto on the qualms about the 1-guild limit. I could put a secondary character in your helper guild though, if you made one. Actually I wouldn't want my primary character in the helper guild anyway, because sometimes I'm not feeling so helpful. Then when I'm feeling antisocial, I could play my main character, and when I wanted to be helpful I could trot out the helper guild character.

You know what, that's actually a really good idea.

Thank you! Oh, and I thought of another possible option for your guild name: Helper Monkeys. hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast