Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Title: Pony Vale and brain eating unicorns!

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Pony Vale and brain eating unicorns!

I suspect some designers, some of them SOE, only understand first person s******s. Some players, a lot of them, only understand first person s******s. "Why else would you play? What's the point????" And could not understand or appreciate just a really beautiful place with ponies or unicorns. "BORING! Wait, Zombie brain eating unicorns!" As for the players, there are thousands of online first person s******s, many of them multiplayer. Why not play there instead of FR. Does all of FR have to be a World of Warcraft?. "Wait! Armored zombie brain eating unicorns!" In FR, we used to have clearly defined places for battle. Now, that stuff is everywhere and we have a whole realm of it. "Wait!! Flying armored zombie brain eating unicorns!!!" I suspect that could by why Pony Vale development stopped -- no combat "No, Wait Wait!! Machine gun toting armored zombie brain eating unicorns!!!! FR players have a lot of different fun. First, it's a great place for a clothes horse - with a virtual wardrobe that just goes on and on and the question is What Will She Wear Next??!! Some of us love exploration or collecting or making places. We really don't need a total war battle field. We don't need the Gloam. "Wait Wait Wait!! Machine gun toting armored zombie brain eating flying vampire unicorns and you can go up to level 2000!!!! YEAH!!! -=--- BORING!!!
    Egg Zachly likes this.

pokegroup is offline Banned

Default Re: Pony Vale and brain eating unicorns!

lol.
    dis dood.
    he dont no.
    u cant say sh00t/sh00ters.
    he dont no.
    dis dood.
    lol.
    DespicableDani and Egg Zachly like this.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I'm sorry but the OP made absolutely no sense.

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

So poetic.
    pokegroup likes this.
    My time may have been brief here...
    ... but I don't think I'll be able to forget any of you.
    Thank you all for the laughs and the smiles.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Does all of FR have to be a World of Warcraft?
    Yes.
    Narwhales. Bai.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I forgot to mention the giant boss unicorns that carry plasma cannons -- in Pony Vale. Actually, I do worry that FR might actually use some of the ideas in this thread GAK!!

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Does all of FR have to be a World of Warcraft?
    I had some problems understanding the post, but I can offer my opinions on this question. I like the setting of Free Realms as it is, however, I would not want to see it become a bland game like the one you compared it to above. The Combiner rides have bothered me because they have messed with the technological state that Sacred Grove is in. I'd rather see the game set in the mix of Fantasy-esque and crystal/steam power that it has been since the start than there being a sudden shift to a Sci-Fi type setting. Could you elaborate more on what you think is "unique" to the game that you compare Free Realms to that Free Realms apparently has the qualities of? The game that you compare Free Realms to is by no means the first MMO to adapt a Fantasy setting.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

^Totally agreed with Ragu. I love the whole steampunk theme that came with the SSV release, I would love to see more crystal/steam power tech as Ragu has mentioned. And major props for saying that the combiner ride doesn't feel canon to Sacred Grove, couldn't agree more.

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

wait what?
    Thanks for the memories!

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

I strongly agree with Ragu and E.Z.
    Sure, I think the combiner rides are creative, but they don't technically fit the rest of the setting of Free Realms. I wasn't crazy about the Sci-Fi chests at all, either. I'm curious to see how Hero Realms goes. I like the game as it's been, fantasy themed. The Gloam Invasion and SSV I thought was a great addition to bring out the "crystal/ steam power," as Ragu mentioned above.

After trying to pick apart the OP, I find it that the combat is not everywhere across the realm. I believe SOE and the designers have done a great job arranging, and fixing locations for spawns of opponents, and other resources. (ex. farming samples) I understand SSV may be that way, and Shrouded Glade was at one point, but majority of Sacred Glove is free to roam, with minor areas of combat.
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast