Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Default Plz read took a long tme plus evil may be coming to freerrealms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys i posted a thread talking about the memorial caverns
    and i actually read the books nxt to the murials in the caverns where the giant pictures are.
    ive made a conclusion tht it is all connected you no if you read the murials in the caverns it tells you tht the artifact they used to control everybody was made out of shards,now these shards must be the 1s they use in the tcg the nature 1 the machine 1 the order 1 and the chaos 1.
    now the unamed heros gave there lives to stop the gloam concill (which were members of the original gleam councill the good guys)now when they destroyed the artifact they whent with it they were also killed.now it does not say what happend to the shards now they must have been destroyed right?
    well no they got scatterd and lost now when everyone left because the land became desolot and consumed of all living things,now the changeleings came so ayani the pixie leader when up above(because the pixies stayed but whent underground to live)to see and because it was the same she started to weep and her tears formed rivers and streams.now cause of her every1 came back and lived in the new world she had made now when she died she left a seed which became the massive royal tree we see today in sanctuary.
    enough about tht you have to go and read the murial books by your self,now back to the shards.
    well years passed as everything became as we see today Sacred Grove now there was 1 man his name was Wellington now he was a budding adventurer and artifact finder and he gained many awards and became a famous figure in the guild of adventurers but he does not care.
    you see he has found a artifact not just any artifact but 1 witch holds great power
    (if you bye the shatterd past quest pack from the SC marketplace you will know)
    now he is interested in these artifacts but he is missing 3 more
    now when he got the first shard his camp were attacked by shattered remmennat society thugs and they took the shard.
    now im not sure wat the SRS are but i think they are working for a brand new gloam councill ( cause if you go to vale of the anchients the boss is a gloam she may have been placed there to find or protect the shard)
    plus there is a gloam ageant in the TCG game so they may not have been fully destroyed and now they are looking for the shards by using there thugs the SRS to do the dirty work(there name also suggests somthing Shatterd Past Society maybe to do with wat happend in the past?)
    well whatever they are i think the gloam councill is back and it may be to late to realise!!!!!!.
    well thts my story using evidence i used plus i did the quests from the SC shop.
    plz leave your opinions behind thx.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Plz read took a long tme plus evil may be coming to freerrealms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Plz read took a long tme plus evil may be coming to freerrealms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry banana king i really did not know i did this based on my own infomation sorry.but think about the shard theory,why would ambrose and the srs thugs want the shards mabe they are working for the gloam councill and obviously the gloam councill would not like to make it known they are back so a new name? Shaterred remminant Society it makes sense even when you go to tcg look at the srs thug it says there is power to be had and talks about there masters but who are the masters?
    freerealms are proberly going to release new tcg quest pack which you can buy from the market and release new cards to go with the new quests maybe.
    Last edited by Zac321; 04-20-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Zac, it is okay to post your own version of this information! The way you described the story in your own words made a lot of sense. I believe that what you say is true. I am really looking forward to when they release series three because I think it will greatly expand on what we already know! Very good article!!!

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

I really wish there was good and bad factors... Great article!
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadira Kindleriver View Post
    Zac, it is okay to post your own version of this information! The way you described the story in your own words made a lot of sense. I believe that what you say is true. I am really looking forward to when they release series three because I think it will greatly expand on what we already know! Very good article!!!
    thanks alot zadira

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Nice i first thought you copied everything but i see some new stuff

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Cool! You may be on to something! Try bringing that up in the FRF (Free Realms Forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Cool! You may be on to something! Try bringing that up in the FRF (Free Realms Forums).
    mmmmm sorry but where is FRF i dont no