Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree12Likes

Title: PLEASE READ European/UK Players Will No Longer Be Able To Redeem SC After 7/23/12

greendog1224 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: PLEASE READ European/UK Players Will No Longer Be Able To Redeem SC After 7/23/12

But the thing is even if they do that the income will still be the same and useless to send out more and to spend more money to send them there get them made and all that. And or maybe stores in UK and Europes store retailer (idk if i spelt that right oh well) are not interested into selling SC cards so thats why they stoped? Only a couple stores accepted? you never know the reason. so you cant assume on these things cause it can be ANYTHING.
    Last edited by greendog1224; 07-13-2012 at 03:26 AM.
    Proud to be myself

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: PLEASE READ European/UK Players Will No Longer Be Able To Redeem SC After 7/23/12

Here's the whole FAQ:

- Updated - SOE / ProSiebenSat1 Games partnership FAQ • alaplaya.net

Excerpts:
    "Can players continue to use Station Cash?
    European players will be able to use a new virtual currency similar to Station Cash."

"Will the billing and account management be done by ProSiebenSat.1 Games or SOE?
    Billing and account management for European players will be handled by ProSiebenSat.1 Games."

SOE will continue to operate the games and develop new content as part of the agreement with ProSiebenSat.1.

However, I think it is up to ProSiebenSat.1 Games Group's generosity to provide their European players their own Double, Triple, or Quadruple "SC-like currency" Day or Weekend. (:
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by greendog1224 View Post
    But the thing is even if they do that the income will still be the same and useless to send out more and to spend more money to send them there get them made and all that. And or maybe stores in UK and Europes store retailer (idk if i spelt that right oh well) are not interested into selling SC cards so thats why they stoped? Only a couple stores accepted? you never know the reason. so you cant assume on these things cause it can be ANYTHING.
    This is mainly because SOE doesn't take responsibility of their franchise in Europe. No ads or promotions are made for European players. How will they know that their is a game called "Free Realms?" or if it's good enough. And based on what Brett said, it's exactly what I thought. SOE sold all European accounts to ProSiebenSat.1. I bet they sold it for millions because SOE is still doing all the work and they are just taking the money of European players. Pitty SOE, pitty. Some of the world's richest countries are in Europe.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

hey guys no worries ashley said they're will be other ways for em to buy membership sc and playtime stuff...

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Please refrain from name calling here on FRI. It's ok to have different opinions, and discuss this issue, but it needs to be done in a respectful way.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Ditch the real life pre-paid game cards. Let's go green; let's go digital; let's be nice to Mother Nature. (: In addition, $OE does not have to worry about the overhead costs of manufacturing these plastic cards.

If $OE has partnerships with Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Toys "R" Us, 7-11, Best Buy, etc.; these stores have websites. These stores could sell SC codes online (no need for plastic game cards), then they would email us the codes, and we would redeem the codes in game. Alternatively, $OE could monopolize on this business by severing the partnerships, and selling the SC codes themself online, raking more profit.

$OE could also digitize the extinct physical booster packs and the DoD cards; and sell them in the SC Marketplace. Indeed, more money for $OE, ka-ching!

In real life, we could not deny the fact that there are wars, starvation, poverty, diseases, etc. We should be compassionate to our fellowmen (and animals too). We could pray, volunteer our time and services in charitable organizations, donate money, etc. If it makes some people happy to cut down on their recreational activities (or vices, lol) to donate money in charitable organizations; good for them, go fot it. That is their prerogative.

$OE is a business corporation. They have to profit from what they're selling. To what extent? Is greed an issue? *shrugging shoulders* "Perhaps?"

Playing and paying FR is optional, not required. It is a want, not a need. It is a luxury, not a necessity. It is a privilege, not a right. (:
    AangXD likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Exactly, I would personally buy SC codes online if it were available. I'm already buying them from a website that send them over to me (e-mail) .That is excellent for me!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345