Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Title: PLEASE READ European/UK Players Will No Longer Be Able To Redeem SC After 7/23/12

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: PLEASE READ European/UK Players Will No Longer Be Able To Redeem SC After 7/23/12

It's not just UK, it's all of Europe. I think you can't even claim the cards that were bought in the US! No double SC card day or even triple sc cards day.

SOE basically sold all European accounts toProSiebenSat.1. SOE makes the content and the money goes to ProSiebenSat.1 in Europe.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: PLEASE READ European/UK Players Will No Longer Be Able To Redeem SC After 7/23/12

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    It's not just UK, it's all of Europe. I think you can't even claim the cards that were bought in the US! No double SC card day or even triple sc cards day.

SOE basically sold all European accounts toProSiebenSat.1. SOE makes the content and the money goes to ProSiebenSat.1 in Europe.
    That is just sad and pitiful and bad business
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

I still wonder why SOE did that? They MUST have a reason.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    I still wonder why SOE did that? They MUST have a reason.
    If Soe basicly sold all the European accounts then its just for money, sadly, but every one is getting greedy in the failing economy
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

RANT ALERT, I REPEAT THIS IS A RANT ALERT!

Really, $OE? Really? I don't even live in the UK or Europe, but this still makes me very angry. I have quite a few friends that live in the UK and Europe, and now they can't even get game cards? First it was separating U.S. players from European players, and now this? What's next, will $OE not let European players buy things from the coin shop? This game has gone downhill. All $OE cares about is money. They don't care about the players! This makes me want to quit. This is exactly why I don't buy SC anymore because I'm not feeding $OE's greed machine anymore.
    Pinktree2010 and 3daysgrace like this.

I'm Back!
    IGN: Toxic Jac
    Proud member of <Insiders>

Kiplink is offline Explorer

I have one question. Why do they always announce double or triple SC days the night before the event? It's dishonest.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    Wow that's very unfair. I hope SOE has a very good reason to do so. They couldn't just have stop giving pre-paid cards, they must have a reason, what if UK stopped giving SOE the money for the cards or something(Lol I am not into business or anything, so something like that. XD).
    My goodness! That's soo not true. I know lots of UK players who buy lots of SC game cards (myself too)!
    You are right, SOE better have a good explaination!
    Last edited by Pinktree2010; 07-11-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Quote Originally Posted by Kiplink View Post
    I have one question. Why do they always announce double or triple SC days the night before the event? It's dishonest.
    You can find that stuff out on their homepage of Up Coming Events*
    Treeble-tastic!

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

seriously what's up with SOE this year man srry pinktree i feel bad for you DX.

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

I feel bad for everyone in Europe
    Treeble-tastic!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast