Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Title: PIXIE HATER!

Haley Azureocean is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: PIXIE HATER!

I To
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    IMHO, we should co-exist (at least try) together peacefully, and practice tolerance.

We are the world, we are the children...
    YEAH!
    IGN:Metal Chick
    Servers: All
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

i know in fact its getting so bad that one i was walking around in fr and then my buddies whispers me and it said something like this "Come join us in our pixie walk for freedom" and i was like o.o "it got that bad" so then i ported and there was like 40 pixies there and some humans like 3 and one blurted out "Pixies stink!" i was like o.o' so it rly got that bad and this happened recently in september?!?!
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

It's too bad this happens in FR. Kinda ridiculous when you really think it over, but then, most "racism" is.

Just try to be the bigger person (or pixie) when someone is rude...they aren't worth your time and energy...so just move along, singing your song..... hehe...

Wait...what?

Haley Azureocean is offline Amateur Gamer

@SUNNYMUSE

YUP.!!!!!!!
    IGN:Metal Chick
    Servers: All
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

I agree that Pixie Haters are bad, but they are just like the Seaside Daters, we have those people. Just realize that they are weaker minded and hearted as they can't realize that it firstly, is just a game, and secondly, is racism.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

Well we can't change people. People just like to do those stuff. Or there scared that they might not be cool anymore by being nice to something that is different then them. I would ingore them, or just go to an All-pixie party. Yet, this is not right anymore. You see, when i first playied FR, my character was Kayla --------------- (sorry it had my real last name so i put: -----------------) And she was human. The way i saw it, pixies and humans were friendly to each other. Then sence the update, it all changed. Just because people are different, doesn't mean they are not great. People have their hateful ways, yet they have that for a reason. They once was teased, or have lost someone, so they didn't want to go back. So, if people make fun of you, they wont mean it. FRI has nice people, i think this is the ONLY place were people don't judge people from the outsite, nor inside, but the inside is what matters most. But by the time i saw this poll on which race was better, i was just dissapointed, people were making fun of pixies, i am NOT a pixie, so why do i think about them you ask? Because everyone has feelings, everyone is kind in a way, no one can be 100% evil, you need to know that.
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Jimienta is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Kaya View Post
    Well we can't change people. People just like to do those stuff. Or there scared that they might not be cool anymore by being nice to something that is different then them. I would ingore them, or just go to an All-pixie party. Yet, this is not right anymore. You see, when i first playied FR, my character was Kayla --------------- (sorry it had my real last name so i put: -----------------) And she was human. The way i saw it, pixies and humans were friendly to each other. Then sence the update, it all changed. Just because people are different, doesn't mean they are not great. People have their hateful ways, yet they have that for a reason. They once was teased, or have lost someone, so they didn't want to go back. So, if people make fun of you, they wont mean it. FRI has nice people, i think this is the ONLY place were people don't judge people from the outsite, nor inside, but the inside is what matters most. But by the time i saw this poll on which race was better, i was just dissapointed, people were making fun of pixies, i am NOT a pixie, so why do i think about them you ask? Because everyone has feelings, everyone is kind in a way, no one can be 100% evil, you need to know that.
    Yeah what kaya said xP
    RYAN HIGAAA<333
    School = Sevin cra-ppy Hours of our lives, xD

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

This is like segregation decades ago in the U.S., but it's in FR now.....and it's between humans and pixies. ._.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

. and they have to respect their rights! its the random porters and stuff. and WE HAVE TO RESPECT Our rights.... this needs to stop right now..
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Guys, welcome to the internet.

No one is changing. Respect here is a one way street. Its great to accept others opinions, but they usually don't care. Like I said before, this place is pre-k compared to the thousands of other forums. Change doesn't happen. There are plenty of ways to avoid bans, and people enjoy being jerks. For the younger members, when your teachers tell you that bullies are insecure, it is a lie. Bullies do it because they enjoy seeing others get mad. Some bullies ARE insecure, but most are just bored. Things as trivial as ingame race flaming are not really big offenses for them. This thread is giving credit to those people. Just don't care about it.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast