Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: PIXIE HATER!

Haley Azureocean is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 PIXIE HATER!

In my account on FR I have multiple characters one human which i used the most and two pixies so i port to my friend as a pixie, she was having a party with a few of her other friends so i kinda well join in the party,and then as soon as i got there this human girl told me right away without even letting me say hi to anyone she said EEWWW you are a PIXIE!!! I HATE PIXIES PIXIES EWWW I DISLIKE PIXIES I HATE YOU! And I was trying to remain calm since she was judging me for being a pixie? and this is not the first time it happens. ..I don't understand...Why do SOME humans hate pixies or some pixies hate humans i don't make sense any one can explain?
    IGN:Metal Chick
    Servers: All
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Default Re: PIXIE HATER!

I SO AGREE...i turned into a seagull once and went over to too pixies ..one called herself queen of pixies. i asked if i could join the guil (forgot guild name) they asked my if i human or pixe...one was like ''i hate humans..you better not be a human(mad face) the seagull time was almost up and they chased me all around seaside to c if i was human r pixe i ported 5 seconds b4 time was up!! i felt bad when she said shehate humans thats why i tried to leave before time waz up. i have nothin against pixies...i even have both a pixe and human account
    i dont c why we cant all put aside differces and like ach other
    Last edited by jasminelavalake1; 09-07-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

Lol is kinda odd when someone says i hate humans ...AREN'T YOU A HUMAN IN REAL LIFE? XD
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

I was just about to say that, Haley. It's kinda dumb when pixies hate on humans & vice versa, cause we all are (or should be..) humans IRL. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haley Azureocean View Post
    Lol is kinda odd when someone says i hate humans ...AREN'T YOU A HUMAN IN REAL LIFE? XD
    i took a quiz once and im 3% human..so no i gues^_^ more alien
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Free realms is turning into a society. With species racism, complaints about the economy, housing, and neighborhood like guilds, it really is a virtual WORLD
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Painbringer View Post
    Free realms is turning into a society. With species racism, complaints about the economy, housing, and neighborhood like guilds, it really is a virtual WORLD
    Wow it really is. There goes the fun! >3<

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

same here, there was this guild (i was playing as a pixie) and these to girls arguing---one saying(i endind up joning in with the argument)--well she was saying: "i think the name of the guild is way to harsh on pixies, i think its just cruel that you call the guild <humans-r-so-better->" (i guessed she couldnt fit the than pixies in) so i went over and started crying near her to draw attention......but all she said to me after the 5th time was: "shut it pixie" so i cried even more thurther away..... when that argument was finished the human trying to get her to leave the guild.....she invited me to play with her at my house....and after that (this is continuous) i went on my human and said "cool guild, can i join?" (obiously it wanst a cool guild for me) she invited me and a amazing 67 ppl was in the guild! i went over and pretended to kick her and left the guild and went on my pixie again. after that imma make i guild when my pixie is high enough will be "humans and pixies rule!" (imma make a guide telling you how to make a cute pixie ^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    same here, there was this guild (i was playing as a pixie) and these to girls arguing---one saying(i endind up joning in with the argument)--well she was saying: "i think the name of the guild is way to harsh on pixies, i think its just cruel that you call the guild <humans-r-so-better->" (i guessed she couldnt fit the than pixies in) so i went over and started crying near her to draw attention......but all she said to me after the 5th time was: "shut it pixie" so i cried even more thurther away..... when that argument was finished the human trying to get her to leave the guild.....she invited me to play with her at my house....and after that (this is continuous) i went on my human and said "cool guild, can i join?" (obiously it wanst a cool guild for me) she invited me and a amazing 67 ppl was in the guild! i went over and pretended to kick her and left the guild and went on my pixie again. after that imma make i guild when my pixie is high enough will be "humans and pixies rule!" (imma make a guide telling you how to make a cute pixie ^_^)
    Great! I like that guild <humans and pixies rules!>
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

IMHO, we should co-exist (at least try) together peacefully, and practice tolerance.

We are the world, we are the children...
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast