Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree15Likes
  • 9 Post By The Flaming Trident
  • 4 Post By Yoshinator
  • 2 Post By Brett Firemumbles

Title: The Pipebomb Heard Round the World

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default The Pipebomb Heard Round the World

This isn't a personal attack against anybody, but I have a feeling it could be taken as one, so if you have a feeling you're going to get offended, then click that handy-dandy "back button" to prevent yourself and I from wasting time. thx and don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm just going to get straight to the point. What happened? What happened to the FRI that wasn't chaos and mayhem? Where people could actually get along without feeling the need to 1v1 internet fite? And if you did want to fight it would be with logic, and constructive (to a certain extent) debate rather than petty insults? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the no-staff thing because it seems quite a bit more free, but to a certain extent.

If there were mods and admins this crap wouldn't fly with the fights every day and people getting PO'd at each other and there'd be peace. Why can't we all just go back to being the community that would actually do more good than harm. Zyon and Diamond (oh noez pls dont ban me!!!1!) did do a massive amount of trolling that ticked off a few people, but they also still helped and provided content. I don't mind people who just post here for off-topic sections, but when it's spam spam spam spam spam and even more spam to the point where I need chemo-therapy, then it's just ridiculous.

People feel the need to argue and cause drama, and it's not just 1 or 2 people, it's a great bunch (and I guess you could include me). As I posted in a previous thread if you don't want to see it:

Don't.
    Click.
    The.
    Thread.

Or better yet, just block them. Why bother continuing to put up with it when you can block them? I personally don't like to block because it's amusing watching people argue over something on the internet. But if you're getting so sick to the point that you just don't like to see this, just block them. You're just going to get them rustled up and then we're all just mad at each other (like I mention below)

However, for the people that feel the need just to post a bunch of spam threads that take up a section, just stop. You're fueling the fire. No wonder people will get mad because it's all you literally see. And then FRI becomes a living H-E-Double hockey sticks, people grow angry at others and it becomes a war-zone. The reason people don't use the block button is mostly because they feel as if they shouldn't have to. In their defense you really shouldn't have to.

Whatever. All I'm saying is that FRI shouldn't be a constant war-zone. If you're ticking people off, then just be courteous and stop rather than pull excuses out of your hat like a magician. Or don't. And if you hate this garbage, then just block these people. Or don't. Whatever. And yes, I realize how ironic/hypocritical it is but I'm just going to tolerate everything that's going on until it gets to the point where I want to throw my computer out of a window.

The freaking end.

Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 07-10-2013 at 08:37 AM.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Kat Azurehaven is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Pipebomb Heard Round the World

Amen, preach it brother O_O!

"Insanity is like gravity, all you need is a little push" ~ Joker
    IGN: Kàt

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Joshua is a MAJOR contender in the "Spam Wars" that goes on in FRI.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Yowza! I agree with TFT.

The no or very-minimal "staff thing" is praiseworthy. Please let us not abuse it. I, for one, don't like a "micromanagement monkey on my back," ROFL. Posting in the FRI site is a privilege, not a right. Please let's cut SPAM to a bare minimum; we don't want noise in the forum. Let's have mutual respect. If you're mature enough, what I stated seems to make sense. If nonsensical... May God have mercy on your soul!
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Yowza! I agree with TFT.

The no or very-minimal "staff thing" is praiseworthy. Please let us not abuse it. I, for one, don't like a "micromanagement monkey on my back," ROFL. Posting in the FRI site is a privilege, not a right. Please let's cut SPAM to a bare minimum; we don't want noise in the forum. Let's have mutual respect. If you're mature enough, what I stated seems to make sense. If nonsensical... May God have mercy on your soul!
    That's what Zyon was talking about. The only thing the staff would look out for are flame-wars and spam.
    Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 07-10-2013 at 11:34 AM.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever