Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Title: Pipebomb Alert!: The Cool Kids

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pipebomb Alert!: The Cool Kids

I agree with this. 8]

@TFT: I'm just curious about what you would think about someone in Zyon's situation. He joined last year, has full max jobs, and all but one achievement completed. 8] I wouldn't call him a vet, but I think he's definitely a pro. Not to mention he knows a lot about the game.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    I agree with this. 8]

@TFT: I'm just curious about what you would think about someone in Zyon's situation. He joined last year, has full max jobs, and all but one achievement completed. 8] I wouldn't call him a vet, but I think he's definitely a pro. Not to mention he knows a lot about the game.
    Yeah, in that case I'd consider him a pro. I only consider somebody a vet if they joined from Beta to early '10.
    Zalesana, Kaori and MechanicalDoom like this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Woot! Based on TFT's criteria on being a "Vet," I almost missed the cut by 8 days. Whew! That was close; I have to cancel my appointment to see the Proctologist then. ROFL.

When I started playing this game, I neither experienced The Vault nor the old battle system. I got my sport shades from Dawn Springlight via trade in this forum; thanks much, Dawn. The only "Elite" items I have are various Elite backpacks, ROFL; otherwise, I don't have a single Elite clothing item. Anyway, I don't have any intention of wasting my money on these "expensive" items. It is funny that players tend to glorify items that are no longer present in game, categorizing these items as "uber-rare," and these items are being sold in game for excessive prices. I think vain players pursue these items because they want to be "special." FR is not large enough to accomodate their inflated ego's, ROFL. If items are not scarce, most players won't be acting this way, like rabid selfish ├častards. Regardless, I am happy with my Vaultberry items.

I once loved this game, but over time, I am increasingly getting disillusioned. Sure, lots of players are acting the way they are now, like focusing on trading, chatting, begging, bullying, scamming, etc.; I think these behaviors are mainly influenced by $OE. The $OE Gods and Goddesses created the FR World. They have the power to create new lands (contents/updates). They have the power to create abundance or scarcity in this world. Yes, they are omnipotent, but I doubt if they are omniscient or omnipresent, ROFL. Players are offering sacrifices, especially lots of SC, to appease these Gods. Nowadays, sloth/laziness - one of the deadly sins - predominates this game. ROFL.

Sometimes, I suspect we, the players, are part of SOE's social experiment. They watch us how we, like guinea pigs, behave in game. To them, we are very predictable. They know what buttons to push to influence us to spend lots of SC. I pray that the $OE Gods reciprocate the love and SC we put in this game.

Where is the love, $OE? ROFL.

All the best,
    Brett Firemumbles
    Pro-Vet
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 06-27-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    MechanicalDoom likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

I like dressing crazy. Preferably clothes which are usually deemed "newbie", combined with crazy stuff like an Arcane Master Wizard's hat. I like to think of it as a way of "boycotting" clothes that everyone wears. (TCG over-use, anyone?) How else can one look different? Everyone is wearing so much TCG like Punk Pants or Goth Boots, they all look the same.

And according to my friend, I'm just trying to get attention by dressing stupid and unusual. Who knew?

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

I actually had my first account join in 2009, and I remember I only went in the royal vault ONCE lol! I did have pet trainer and the old starting outfit, but I only played for no more than 2 weeks and quit because I found it boring.(Her name was Siobhan Mossyjumper, but for no reason FR deleted her when I tried logging on to her. Thankfully I still have screenshots of her if I need to prove anything ). But then I came back in 2010 and made a new account, and now I have no "rare and kewl" clothes whatsoever. I did have shades and a few vaults a few weeks ago, until I got scammed out of them...Never trade first, guys!

pokegroup is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    Yeah, in that case I'd consider him a pro. I only consider somebody a vet if they joined from Beta to early '10.
    I joined mid-'09.. does that count? (Obviously..)

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    I joined mid-'09.. does that count? (Obviously..)
    Absolutely, you're a Vet, based on TFT's criteria! (:
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

You have a point, Trident. I joined on December 14th, 2009 and Yes we all see these "cool kids" thinking their better and relevant and because you have that "cool item" doesn't mean your popular and that "cook kid" of Free Realms.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Wait...whut.

There aren't 17 months, Free Realms.
    Untitleduhhwhat.jpg

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    Wait...whut.

There aren't 17 months, Free Realms.
    Untitleduhhwhat.jpg
    Is it possible that the day is first and month is second???
    Zalesana likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast