Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Title: Pipebomb Alert!: The Cool Kids

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Pipebomb Alert!: The Cool Kids

Thanks for the inspiration, Eric. huehuehue.

So basically, if you have old school, vault, elite, physical TCG, or Sports Shades you're a "pro player" correct? Well, according to our wonderful Free Realms community you're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Or are you? When people say "pro player" it's commonly associated with "The Veterans or the "Kewl Kids". Well first off, if you think you're a vet just because you have a bunch of "old" items, then I'll call a proctologist to get your head removed from your anus.

The items that you own are irrelevant towards whether you're a vet or not. In my opinion, vets are players who joined in '09 and January '10 at the most. Anybody else isn't. I could literally make an account (of course, with some generic name since $OE is a greedy pig), then spend about $100 (or some other ridiculously high price) on TCG and according to most of the idiot "pros" on Facebook I'll be a pro player.

A pro player isn't some lazy slug who just buys all of their items with coins or actual money. They're a player who has maxed their jobs, knows the game inside out, finished all collections and quests, and all of that. Not some brat whose parents decided to go:

"Alright, little Jimmy. We'll get you some cash for that FR item. But you've been spending enough money on that game. We're not allowing you to buy anything until TOMORROW!"

Don't feel insulted if you're considered "not a pro" because by technical standards, there aren't many. If not any. Then there's the "Cool Kids" who think that just because they have all this expensive garbage, they're on the top of the (FR) world. But do you really think they did it for themselves just to check off another thing on their FR bucket list so they can be a REAL pro? Heck no. Like Eric said, they only do it to impress other people.

Having all the Vuitton-of-the-Realms doesn't mean crap other than you either earned it (and more than likely by earn you think I mean spend a ridiculous amount of money) or you spent a ridiculous amount of money on it. Mr Hanky the Christmas *** could have all this expensive TCG, and by FRs' standards he's ridiculously cool. Even though he's a literally a piece of crap

TLR? You're not a pro based off the items you have. Why? Because literally ANYBODY can get them. It may take longer for some more than others, but they are still capable of getting them. You're not cool just because you own Sports Shades (which look a little identical to the Blacksmith glasses and are over-priced considering....that). It's like me growing a beard and then saying (and actually meaning it) I'm Jesus because of it. Anybody who thinks they're so completely cool and (key words that I feel people will ignore or not read) BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE, then they're more of a DB. And I don't mean Daniel Bryan.

The end.

EDIT: P00 is filtered, but crap isn't? Ahahahahaha.
    EDIT: I think I should clarify that the only item that does show a sign of whether you're a vet or not is the BETA Cap.
    Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 07-02-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pipebomb Alert!: The Cool Kids

The "cool kids" are one of the things destroying the game. I hate it.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

I'll add in something that Eric mentioned which is those guild names. IMO, any of those "abstract" names are stupid and it just seems like they're trying to hard. Whenever I think of one of the abstract guild names, it reminds me of the abstract artwork that's just a bunch of random pieces of metal glued together.
    MechanicalDoom likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Your absolutly correct Trident... except the guild names. When you mean "abstract", do you mean just a random big word put into the form of a guild?
    The guild i'm in currently has a name as such, but has a meaning behind it.

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Niki View Post
    Your absolutly correct Trident... except the guild names. When you mean "abstract", do you mean just a random big word put into the form of a guild?
    The guild i'm in currently has a name as such, but has a meaning behind it.

Wait. nevermind. I saw the other post you made from Luc.

I joined February '10. Does that count? lol

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I used to think that if I didn't have those "rares" that I wouldn't fit in.

Then I met a group of friendly people with no old school, vault, elite, physical TCG, or Sports Shades and I noticed that that's not all there is to the game.
    I actually gave away some of my stuff to my friends so they'd feel happy because that's all they wanted. Guess what? Their whole personality changed and they
    didn't hang out with any of their older friends because they thought they were in the "cooler?" group.

Nowadays, I only get what I want, and not what will make me "cooler". Thanks for sharing, TFT.
    3daysgrace and MechanicalDoom like this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

I have to agree with you 100%, I been playing since late 09' but alot of people pick fights with me because I don't have the pet trainer job or any of the beta items, which If I didn't loose my original person I would have that. Cool people is what is destroying the game they think their items are so cool and they think they are all that (excluding some), when really it doesn't matter if you have all that or not! I refuse to get some of the old items that I wouldn't mind having because I AM NOT paying 100 dollars for some pixelated item thats not going to benefit me any.
    Kaori and MechanicalDoom like this.
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Rainbows is offline Pro Gamer

I agree with many of these rants....I feel like we are all going to start some rebellion.
    IGN: Rainbows
    The Walking Dead, Zombies, Art, Slipknot, Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Reddit...Yeah

I wouldn't mind starting one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast