Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Title: - Phantom Maze 4 -

SevKenek is offline Explorer

Default - Phantom Maze 4 -

It has RETURNED!
    On a special October night, ghosts are said to haunt the maze of Briarwood... Causing mischief for visitors.
    Join us for this special event.

My horde of faithful ghosts will be hiding in the maze waiting to sneak up on you with a hearty can of silly string. It is your objective to avoid the ghosts while walking through the maze and to locate hidden creatures that are part of <Phantom Maze> staff. The eerie creatures have a satisfying reward for the first players to find them and use the "/scare" emote in front of them. When a creature has been scared they will turn back into their human form and I will announce what creature has been found over a "/yell" so that the remaining players will know what creatures are left to be found. The lucky few who find the creatures will gain their victorious rewards at the end of the event.

If you are sprayed by my fiendish ghosts you must leave the maze in stringy shame. At this point you are considered eliminated.
    *NEW this year* The REAPER OF REDEMPTION has arrived to give you another shot at the maze if you are eliminated! Located near the front entrance of the maze, this grim figure will allow you to re-enter the maze as an eligible contestant if you trade him a Big or Small Jack-O-Lantern housing item. We ask that you keep trades moving quickly to stay on the Reaper's good side.

PRIZES
    Find a listed creature below for it's prize pack! Player's are only allowed to gain one of the prize packs, so if you decide to go after a certain creature make sure you only "/scare" that creature. Being picky about locating a certain creature could take up valuable time though and may lead to ones demise at the hands of my ghosts!

• Find the Skeleton: Full set of Orange "Sunrise" Skullz gear + Wolf T-Shirt VR + 100k
    • Find the Jack O' Lantern: Goth coat VR + Green Clockwork Monkey Kit +100k
    • Find the Wraith: Sev Kenek DoD TCG card + Shuffle S****** VR +100k
    • Find the Black Bat: Batwing cookie VR + Light green "Mantis" Beret + 100k
    • Find the Tarantula: Necrosis Foil TCG card + Pointy Pickaxe VR + 100k

[The staff of <Phantom Maze> urge you to turn off your "Mini map friend/guild dots" in case any of the ghosts/hidden creatures are affiliated with you. This way the ghosts/creatures will remain incognito. Do this by going to Settings > Minimap Options > Dots On Minimap.]

[No registration line necessary. Everyone will gather near the Briarwood warpstone and when I give the "GO" all participants can frantically run into the maze and begin the game.]
    _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _____________
    WHEN: Friday, Oct 11, 4 pm PDT (7 pm EST, 6 pm CST)
    WHERE: Group up at the Briarwood warpstone near the campfire for pre-game announcements.
    SERVER: One

_________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _____________

[After Phantom Maze feel free to lounge and explore in my murky "Hollow Mire" lot via the housing directory for some after-party entertainment. Home to a big Domo.]

Hope to scare see you there!
    Sev Kenek

Default Re: - Phantom Maze 4 -

Sev Kenek here, leader of phantoms, architect of your torment. An anxious crowd of victims will soon have the opportunity to take part in this ghoulish event. New and returning participants prepare yourselves for the most thrilling Phantom Maze yet!

But first some side notes and rules to keep in mind:

We encourage you to stay within the maze once you have entered until: The game has finished, you have found a creature, or you have been sprayed by a ghost.

• NO mounts/rides while inside the maze. After all, the ghosts will be on foot.
    • NO speed buffs or modifiers to keep a level playing field for competitors.
    • All staff will have a <Phantom Maze> guild tag.
    • NO illusions that change the shape or size of your player.
    • Any costumes and any clothing items are acceptable. Visual effects around players are fine as well.
    • Do not use the "hidden" ability, as it unbalances the event game mechanics.

- Briarwood Maze awaits your visit! -
    Sev Kenek

MirandaFlamestory is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm so ready! :O
    War face: O_O!
    Last edited by MirandaFlamestory; 10-05-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Èmma & Barbìe
    ~♥Frostbitten Boutique♥~♥Buying & Selling Items♥~

Kat Azurehaven is offline Amateur Gamer

ARG OOG BLAG GARGGGG!!! AAAAYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it O_O
    MirandaFlamestory likes this.

"Insanity is like gravity, all you need is a little push" ~ Joker
    IGN: Kàt

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

I'm in!

War face:
    <(*-*)>
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

Challenge accepted

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

MirandaFlamestory is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot View Post

Challenge accepted
    That picture... ._.
    I'm forever disturbed
    Dawn73 likes this.

Èmma & Barbìe
    ~♥Frostbitten Boutique♥~♥Buying & Selling Items♥~

Kat Azurehaven is offline Amateur Gamer

Well if you squint. . . and ya know. . . turn your head a little. . . and close your eyes. . . it's kinda pretty O_O
    Dawn73 and MirandaFlamestory like this.

"Insanity is like gravity, all you need is a little push" ~ Joker
    IGN: Kàt

bla
    bla is offline Explorer

what if you aren't member?

​Glad to hear we've got some excitement brewing here! Some intimidating and horrifying war faces too O__O

I've given the non-member situation some thought and I have a few options if we run into that.

Option #1: I can hold the tcg trade items for you till you gain membership at a later point and give you the non-member items
    immediately.
    Option #2: You can organize a trade with a trusted player and use your reward tcg items to trade for something that's non-member you can use. I would be happy to help in the exchange of that trade. It is important that you use good judgement when making a trade of this kind as the second half of the trade will depend on the third party trader's actions.
    Option #3: I can take a look in my inventory and work with you to find something that is non-member that you can have in-place of a member reward item.
    bla likes this.
    Sev Kenek

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast