Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

SevKenek is offline Explorer

Icon4 - Phantom Maze 3 -

img_20111020-23-41-18-1.jpg
    It's BACK!
    On a special October night, ghosts are said to haunt the Maze of Briarwood.. Causing mischief for the local visitors.
    Join us for this special event.

My horde of faithful ghosts will be hiding in the maze waiting to sneak up on you with a hearty can of silly string. It is your objective to avoid the ghosts while walking through the maze and to locate hidden creatures that are part of "Phantom Maze" staff. The eerie creatures have a satisfying reward for those that find them and use the "/scare" emote on them first. When a creature has been "scared" for the first time by a participating player, they will turn back to their human form and I will announce what creature has been found over a "/yell" so the remaining players know which creatures are left to be found. The players that find the creatures will gain their savory rewards at the end of the event.

If you are sprayed by my fiendish ghosts you must leave the maze in stringy shame and head to the camp fire by the Briarwood warpstone with the other victims. You are considered eliminated and cannot re-enter the maze till the game has ended.

PRIZES
    Find a listed creature below for it's prize pack! Players are only allowed to gain one of the prize packs, so if you decide to go after a certain creature make sure you only "/scare" that creature. Being picky about locating a certain creature could take up valuable time though, and may lead to ones demise at the hands of my ghosts!

- Find the Skeleton - Get: Nettleseed Fungus VR + Goth boots VR + 50k
    - Find the Jack O' Lantern - Get: 3 Spaghetti with meatballs + Goth Coat VR + 50k
    - Find the Wraith - Get: A Sev Kenek DoD + Nettleseed Fungus + 50k
    - Find the Black bat - Get: 2 Bat Wing Cookie Vr's + Dark purple Kung-Fu shirt + 50k
    - Find the Tarantula - Get: Goth coat VR + Floppy Fish VR + 50k

[The staff of Phantom Maze urge you to turn off your "mini map friend/guild dots" in case any of the ghosts/hidden creatures are your friends. This way the ghosts/creatures will remain incognito. Do this by going to Settings > Minimap Options > Dots On Minimap.]
    img_20101019-18-27-32.jpg
    [NO REGISTRATION LINE! No need to register and wait around. Everyone will gather near the Briarwood warpstone and when I give the "GO" all participants can frantically run into the maze and begin the game.]

• When: Wednesday, Oct 26th 4 pm PST (7 pm EST, 6 pm CST)
    • Where: Group up at the Briarwood warpstone near the campfire for pre-game announcements.
    • Server: One

[After Phantom Maze I will open up my lot "Hollow Mire" in the housing directory (Which is where I ran Swamp Haunt last year) Feel free to lounge in the murky lot and explore the Haunt for some after-party entertainment.]

Hope to scare see you there
    Sev Kenek

Maikers is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: - Phantom Maze 3 -

Cool! I wanna come! I remember last years... it was fun.(:
    IGN: Daniella Archwings

Is this thing on...? Er, MWAH HA HA!

Sev Kenek here, leader of phantoms, architect of your torment. An anxious crowd of victims will soon have the opportunity to take part in this hallowed event. New and returning participants prepare yourselves for the most thrilling Phantom Maze yet!

I will have a camera ready to capture moments from the event so those that miss it can still get a glimpse at the fun.

Some side notes
    We encourage you to stay within the maze once you have entered until: the game has finished, you have found a creature, or you have been sprayed by a ghost.

• NO mounts/rides while inside the maze. After all, the ghosts will be on foot.
    • Speed buffs and postman speedy kicks are allowed.
    • All staff will have a "Phantom Maze" guild tag.
    • Feel free to wear anything or be in any "form". No matter how you appear, if you get sprayed you are out.

- Hope to see a crowd of Insiders' ! ;] -
    Sev Kenek

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

I Would Love To Do It, However i cant Say For Sure.. I may Be Busy!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Sev Kenek

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

woooohooo! How much fun lol!

October has now come and gone, but here are few shot's from Phantom Maze 3! Sorry for not getting them out sooner. Got too caught up in the season for a prompt event wrap-up @___@

Prize winners

• "Rhayna" found the Skeleton
    • "Epic Liz" found the Jack O' Lantern
    • "Snowz" found the Wraith
    • "Julie Crazyheart" found the Black Bat
    • "Legendary Richard" found the Tarantula

I have to give a MASSIVE thank you to all the Staff Members that helped out! You know who you are :J Sharing orange string with one another, being mega organized/efficient, trading me important items for the event, dependable o_-' You all were a great help, worthy of carrying the Phantom Maze guild tag.

I am also incredibly pleased with the amount of players that showed up to participate this year! It's excitin' to see faces new and old. The event wouldn't be what it is today without the communities continued sensational support.

It's always a pleasure to host Phantom Maze and I'm glad so many of you seemed to enjoy yourselves during it ;p
    Sev Kenek