Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: Pet treasure?

mappam is offline Explorer

Default Pet treasure?

I have found a little info on the Pet Treasure Finding but can't seem to find.....

1) What is the re-spawn time on the different treasures?

2) Can every pet find the diggable treasure?

Yesterday I took my doggie and using the Pet-Treasure-Map we tried about 6-7 areas. We ran in Grid Patterns and in Spiral Patterns = nothing! Not Anything In Any Area.

Thanks - I would love to find just one treasure to see what it looks like when 'we' find it and dig it up.
    I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Pet treasure?

1. Respawns, I believe, no one really knows...

2. Every pet can find treasure.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Thanks for the reply and info.

I was Not sure if the treasure (from map location) was already gone and had not respawned or if my pet just was not able to find treasure

Because I had checked so many locations I (again) wasn't sure if someone had beat me to them or if my pet just wasn't a "treasure hound"

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Unfortunately, the map in that thread was made before a big update in August/September changed quite a bit about pet treasure seeking ... so I am not sure how accurate the locations still are. When, how often, and where pets find treasure changed quite a bit then.

There are still a few treasure-spawn places, but now it seems that it is more centered on your pet than on a place. I find that right after I've used a warpstone the treasure bubble happens quite often. Or if I've had one pet out for a while, if I change pets the new pet will get it. And in some places, if you are in a group and you all have pets out, you are more likely to get it.

The one thing that has remained constant ... the happier you keep your pet, the higher the chance of finding treasure.

Chris
    Last edited by chris30s; 02-25-2010 at 10:36 AM. Reason: change update timeframe
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

From what I've seen, pet treasure is more easily obtained than it looks.
    Exotic pets (anything but a dog or cat) seem to dig treasure up more often than anything.
    Here's what I do daily- summon an exotic pet in some place like sanctuary, and they should find treasure within a minute.
    (they need to be happy)
    Once they so, dismiss them and summon another exotic pet. Repeat this for as many pets you have.
    As you can see, the more exotic pets you have, the better. Each pet can only dig up a chest every day or so.

Thanks Chris and King

I only have a dog - looks like I had better invest in an Exotic Pet - what would you suggest?

While I have your attention lol - Collections = do you need to be dressed as one of the Jobs to find these?

What I mean - say I am in my Adventurer outfit and come across a garden - will my Chef find any of the Chef Collection stuff? Or do I need to change to my Chef and look around?

I hope that made sense

Owen Wolfgate is offline Explorer

no matter what pet you have, pet food, shampoo, coins or a swirly shirt are probably the result of a chest. all useless. what happened to collection items? i have nine pets and only one has dug up a single spring since the big november update.

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

is that what happens when a chest pops up?
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mappam View Post
    Thanks Chris and King

I only have a dog - looks like I had better invest in an Exotic Pet - what would you suggest?

While I have your attention lol - Collections = do you need to be dressed as one of the Jobs to find these?

What I mean - say I am in my Adventurer outfit and come across a garden - will my Chef find any of the Chef Collection stuff? Or do I need to change to my Chef and look around?

I hope that made sense
    Quite welcome!

However, I disagree with TBK with the once-a-day ... I've had my pets give me several within a couple of hours. And I'm really not sure about the exotic pet thing ... it's the switching that does it for me, not really what pet I switch to.

As for jobs ... if it's a job-related collection you are looking for, then yes, you must be in that job to see the piles. If you mean the leaf piles, flowers, and robgoblin junk piles ... you can see them in any job.

Chris
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

They find a lot of treasure. Any happy (fully happy works best) pet will dig up some in a certain place. The warpstones are where they usually dig it up. The same pet will only dig it up once every 5 mins or longer. If you switch pets it should dig it up as soon as it comes across some

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast