Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Smiling Rain is offline Amateur Gamer

Default pet and outfit colors

can we change its color whenever we want , after buying an outfit/armor set from sc marketplace ?

also for pets , can we change its color ?

because i want a pink t-rex

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: pet and outfit colors

I don't think you change an already-bought item's color... yet. Remember, they mentioned the release of dyes, sooner or later.
    I haven't found any way to change a pet's color, so I doubt it's possible. Maybe the future dyes can be applied to pets, as well.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Smiling Rain is offline Amateur Gamer

I hope they will add ~choosing colorising~ options when color fixation update comes soon .

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

I think you'll need to pay to change the colors of already-bought items if it happens or else it will seem too easy changing the colors of Jonin Ninja equipment.
    Last edited by King Empoleon; 12-30-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Put Joke instead of Jonin, I get it mixed up commonly!
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

sandshaven is offline Explorer

I don't think there is a choice

Totoro is offline Explorer

At the present time, all items bought remain the color they were purchased. This includes SC items. If and when they release dyes, it may only let you choose between the preset colors. The current meshes (their skin) for the animals don't look suitable for color changing. I would guess there wont be dyes for animals. Even if they did offer them, I wouldn't expect the luminosity to change. For example a white dog could be made pink but not red and brown dog could be made maroon but not pink.

I could be, and hope I am, wrong about this.