Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

WonderBread is offline Pro Gamer

Icon3 Paypal for Cards

Hey guys, I think I am just going to save myself the trouble of looking and buy cards I need for my nature pack with paypal. Which of these sites, if any, have you used and how was your experience with it?

http://freerealmstrader.com/

http://freerealms-collectors.com

Thanks for your input!

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Paypal for Cards

I know that a lot of ppl on here have used FR-Collectors (they're a partner of this site, actually) but I don't know about the other.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

FR-Collectors is a partner site to FRI, and has their endorsement.
    Sadly, the last time I tried to use them; It took them almost three weeks to respond to my purchase request.

In all fairness; FRC posted a thread on FRI in which they apologized for their absence, and have been much more active on the site lately. Several players I have talked to, swear by them. FRI would not partner with them if they had gotten any serious complaints.

You can send a purchase inquiry to either site without commiting to an actual purchase. You can also find them both on this site by searching the members list. Their user names are reflective of their site names. Since they sell for roughly the same price; I would contact both of them, and deal with the one that responded best to my inquiries.

You already know what my experience with FRT is.
    Best of luck!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Hi Wonder!

Like Layla, I have had trouble dealing with FR Collectors ... but it's been more than once.

I use FreeRealmsTraders ... Todd runs that site and I have never had any problems with him. He responds quickly, and the site is updated frequently so you know what he has in stock. And if he doesn't have something you're looking for, he'll put you on his wait-list for that item (if you want).

Good luck with your search!
    Chris
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Thanks guys! I am proud to say I just sent in my first order to freerealmstraders for some VRs & cards. Hopefully I will get a fast reply & easy trade.

Quote Originally Posted by chris30s View Post
    Hi Wonder!

Like Layla, I have had trouble dealing with FR Collectors ... but it's been more than once.

I use FreeRealmsTraders ... Todd runs that site and I have never had any problems with him. He responds quickly, and the site is updated frequently so you know what he has in stock. And if he doesn't have something you're looking for, he'll put you on his wait-list for that item (if you want).

Good luck with your search!
    Chris

Agree with you 100% Chris....my experience totally...IMO, Todd rocks! =D
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

I went with Todd as well, just waiting on an email back =)
    Last edited by WonderBread; 08-25-2010 at 10:35 AM.