Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Other weapons discovered for other battle jobs besides magical essence ones?

Okay. Someone had started a forum entry about the molten dragon blade and how it could be obtained through finishing the ninja storyline. With that in mind, does anyone else here know if there are other weapons for brawler, archer, wizard, medic, and warrior that are also non magical essence?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Other weapons discovered for other battle jobs besides magical essence ones?

Sorry, posted on the other thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Each combat job has a Magical Essence weapon for completing all of the collections and a unique weapon for completing the entire quest series. Ninja is special, however, in that it's the only job that doesn't charge a payment for the item; Medic charges 100-500 coins while the other four charge 12,000 coins for the weapon. All of the Magical Essence and quest weapons use the default statistics and attacks as any other Tier 5 weapon, with the exception of the Wizard's quest wand, as well as a few others I may be unaware of.
    Archer - Bullseye's Blasting Bow
    Medic - Callahan's Cutter
    Warrior - Fastvi's Frozen Fire
    Wizard - Wand of Spectral Fire
    Brawler - The Rumbler (Other weapons discovered for other battle jobs besides magical essence ones?)
    I've forgotten Brawler, sorry.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-05-2010 at 08:48 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Other weapons discovered for other battle jobs besides magical essence ones?

Okay thanks. So are these more powerful than the magical essence weapons?

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

They are Definitely More Expensive. Most require paying somebody 12,000 coin. I understand FR is thinking about selling weapons in SC again. When they did before the Dec update, they were the most powerful, and usually only 2.50...but that was cash, not coin.....

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

It was plainly called "The Rumbler"
    I don't think these weapons are any more powerful than the coin shop ones, but they sure do look purdy.

I used to get The Rumbler,and doesn't love it,.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

The end-quest weapons are equally as powerful as the Power Level 5 standard weapon for that job except for the Medic and Wizard weapons. They do have very pretty effects though.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 Re: Other weapons discovered for other battle jobs besides magical essence ones?

Sorry, posted on the other thread.

Archer - Bullseye's Blasting Bow
    Medic - Callahan's Cutter
    Warrior - Fastvi's Frozen Fire
    Wizard - Wand of Spectral Fire

Brawlers is "The Rumbler". i love that hammer. it Has Such an awesome effect on it
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulder1617 View Post
    Okay thanks. So are these more powerful than the magical essence weapons?
    They have the same stats, but they look different.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.