Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

Default Other ride ideas?

Well i think there are soo many animals in the world that we FR can create for us to ride
    Rhino
    Lion
    Elephant
    Giraffe
    these are the wildlife animals ?!
    heres some pets
    Wolf
    Baby lion
    Baby Rhino
    Baby giraffe

and heres a BRILLIANT Ride
    SKATES
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Lin♥

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Other ride ideas?

pretty cool ideas!!!
    come to think of it wouldnt it be cool if you had scooters and bikes too
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

There should be a wolf ride too!!!!!!!!

Other than that, great ideas!

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by LIAMredlake View Post
    pretty cool ideas!!!
    come to think of it wouldnt it be cool if you had scooters and bikes too
    wow how couldn't of i thought of that nice idea!
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Lin♥

Omgwthbbq is offline Amateur Gamer

I think Enforcers should ride a Ban Hammer..when they move, they smash the ground..like a hammer pounding in a nail..but only once. It'd basically smash every few seconds of moving, and they would have a seat at the weld of the head to the handle..When they suspend a player, the hammer would pound them into the ground and the player would be kicked from the server. I think it'd provide some amusement for the Enforcers

The Head would be the Word "BAN" and the handle would be the word "HAMMER" stretched out and the same height, but small enough to look like a handle..Imagine the player's faces IRL and the reaction of others in game..LOL
    Love is a word reserved for the special things in life, like the Red Sox, Deep Dish Pizza, and Call of Duty 4. "You can't walk on the beach with Call of Duty 4."
    You can with a hand-held.

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

No more rides!!! - cries- (But the BAN HAMMER is nice)

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Princess Sokello is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwthbbq View Post
    I think Enforcers should ride a Ban Hammer..when they move, they smash the ground..like a hammer pounding in a nail..but only once. It'd basically smash every few seconds of moving, and they would have a seat at the weld of the head to the handle..When they suspend a player, the hammer would pound them into the ground and the player would be kicked from the server. I think it'd provide some amusement for the Enforcers

The Head would be the Word "BAN" and the handle would be the word "HAMMER" stretched out and the same height, but small enough to look like a handle..Imagine the player's faces IRL and the reaction of others in game..LOL
    But Enforcers are supposed to be sorta intimidating. And then they'd 'bam' everyone they saw just for the fun of it. :O
    ♥Sokello♥
    ♥Exertion♥
    ♥"How would you liek it if the chest spammed you?!"♥

Omgwthbbq is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilds View Post
    But Enforcers are supposed to be sorta intimidating. And then they'd 'bam' everyone they saw just for the fun of it. :O
    Well they couldn't do that or they'd lose every player in the game because of it..nobody will play.

And tell me..What's NOT intimidating about a BAN HAMMER..If you knew the size of what I meant, you'd see that if anybody saw it they'd need a new set of underwear, because the ones they're wearing would turn from white to brown in about 2 seconds..every inch of it..and the fact that when you get banned or suspended, you'd get nailed into the ground is scary enough on it's own.
    Love is a word reserved for the special things in life, like the Red Sox, Deep Dish Pizza, and Call of Duty 4. "You can't walk on the beach with Call of Duty 4."
    You can with a hand-held.

Princess Sokello is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwthbbq View Post
    Well they couldn't do that or they'd lose every player in the game because of it..nobody will play.

And tell me..What's NOT intimidating about a BAN HAMMER..If you knew the size of what I meant, you'd see that if anybody saw it they'd need a new set of underwear, because the ones they're wearing would turn from white to brown in about 2 seconds..every inch of it..and the fact that when you get banned or suspended, you'd get nailed into the ground is scary enough on it's own.
    I dunno. But still, I like the concept. Let's hope if this works they don't go bonkers kicking people from the server.
    ♥Sokello♥
    ♥Exertion♥
    ♥"How would you liek it if the chest spammed you?!"♥

That would be kwl for a wolf pet nice idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast