Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Title: Operation: Bring back free realms insider

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Operation: Bring back free realms insider

Hey guys!!!

I took a break a little while ago with the site successful and a new post going in the forum almost every 5 minutes! It was my favorite site!

Then my personal life got pretty tough and I completely forgot about Free Realms altogether! My sister finally brought Free Realms back up to me a few days ago and I couldn't wait to play and chat with my friends again!

But I got on. And only a couple of my friends still got on like they used to. Some of my friends haven't gotten on for months. Others got on everyday like they always have. I then realized "the last post from an admin or mod was in June 2013 and Ashley and Jillian haven't been on for months!!!"

I know a lot of these people are going off to college, raising families, learning to drive, etc. But I know for a fact some of them are just forgetting about FR and FRI like I did. So that's why I'm making this post. To try to get FRI as good and successful as it used to be.

So, here's what any of you can do to try to bring FRI "back from the dead":

-If you have a friend in real life that used to go onto FRI and FR, try to get them back.
    -If you have a way to contact an FRI friend besides using FR and FRI, use it and tell them how much you miss them being in Free Realms and on FRI!!!!
    -Start posting a TON more! In open mike, housing, jobs, ANYTHING! This will hopefully bring attention to the original site leaders and admins and mods that not everyone forgot and there are still people that care about FRI. This will (hopefully) bring them back on at least to notify other admins that they should get in, too.
    -VM, PM, respond to older open threads!! Some people turned on something that sent them emails when they get a PM, VM, or a response to a subscribed thread! Some people also haven't gotten a new email or turned that off, so they can still get an email from FRI!!!!
    -Ask new people to go on FRI! Found a new friend in-game?? Ask them to look on this website and join! The leaders of FRI will probably see that new people are joining and take some kind of action that puts them back on this radar!!

Please try to help! This place has gotten very lonely. I miss it.....
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Operation: Bring back free realms insider

Good luck with this operation maybe you can get more people on here. ( I also forgot about Free realms and came back a few days ago)
    Katlyn Oakdream and Tommy0327 like this.
    ._.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Well, I think most of us have tried.

We are a close to extinct species, but I still think we will live.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

I've seen quite a few games die because of no updates or just a lack of community but i do see that SOE are updating so maybe it won't die just yet.
    ._.

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ijaz View Post
    I've seen quite a few games die because of no updates or just a lack of community but i do see that SOE are updating so maybe it won't die just yet.
    I'm not saying Free Realms is "dying" because ya an update for it just came out today. But Free Realms Insider is the one that's "dying".
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

True, i've seen a drop of people on since i was on before and activity.
    ._.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

I know right, a bunch of people back then don't play anymore.
    Oh well right. Fri is still alive, just kind of drifting, waiting for something new to happen I guess.
    Tommy0327 likes this.
    "Why bother?"

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

The staff are still around, its just they sneak around like ninjas. It's school season, but itd be nice to see some of the other posters pop in every now and then.
    Tommy0327 likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

My friend and I were the only ones that played fr and came on the forums but we haven't been in in months so I decided to come check it out and I'm in love again but my friend thinks the game is to childish and stuff just cause her "crush" thinks its childish.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by bellagoldenheart912 View Post
    My friend and I were the only ones that played fr
    No, it may have been really inactive at times, but never completely empty.
    and came on the forums but we haven't been in in months so I decided to come check it out and I'm in love again but my friend thinks the game is to childish and stuff just cause her "crush" thinks its childish.
    Her "crush" is a genius.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast