Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default One notch worse Sony news

Last time, just days ago, the downgrade was to on level above junk: Fitch cuts Sony, Panasonic debt ratings to "junk" status Reuters - 12 hrs ago TOKYO (Reuters) - Ratings agency Fitch downgraded the debt ratings of Japan's Sony Corp and Panasonic Corp to "junk" status citing weakness in their consumer electronics and TV operations, further diminishing the luster of … More » Mobile devices are "burning up all the oxygen" It's all you hear about and these two companies aren't in on that.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: One notch worse Sony news

PLEASE stop sending all us bad news it is like making some people who like it not like it just let someone else find out..... or all us later on...........

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Sony should release playstation 4 before its competitors. Nintendo just release the Wii-U but nobody really likes nintendo much anymore, the Zelda and Mario series is really the only thing keeping them alive. If they made more Animal crossing games then I might be more intrested in nintendo. And as far as I know the latest Xbox wont be released for atleast another 2 years.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Sony should release playstation 4 before its competitors. Nintendo just release the Wii-U but nobody really likes nintendo much anymore, the Zelda and Mario series is really the only thing keeping them alive. If they made more Animal crossing games then I might be more intrested in nintendo. And as far as I know the latest Xbox wont be released for atleast another 2 years.
    Wromg exbox making a game in like 2 months they keep making they are more popular then SOE Nintendo and anything they on top raters how i know this? Cause Grand theft auto 5 coming out.... for Xbox PS3 and PC

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.