Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: omg

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 omg

omg i almost got scammed some one said my parents work for free realms and i said what?!? and she said i can get you sc and she needed my username and password i am like i am not falling for a scam again i said you know i can just tell a ref on you and she said mwhaha she said she will give me tons of sc i said but i am gonna buy some sc for double sc week? and she said nothing and kept saying its not a trick she could of hacked me she said if i would hack you i would sell all your stuff mwhaha i got really afraid heres the name holly jewelcap catch her
    Last edited by oliviann7; 06-26-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: omg

Oh gosh, that's horrible. But don't worry I heard that SOE games are really hard to hack. They made free realms a safe and secured site especially with lots of kids playing so unless she is a master mind at hacking systems and datas, your clothes are safe.

Always be safe and think safe on the net!

yup good thing i got a ton of tcg clothes they not trade able lol

Hahaha I love TCG stuff. It always has its advantages

yeah i know but i still would have not fell for her scam because i got hacked with the same trick about sc

cfergie is offline Pro Gamer

this has happened to me once i was at seaside and this guy asked me if he could borrow my ninja shadow blade of soul power and i said ok. then after the trade the guy said cya later and i said bye then after that he never came online

thats bad this happened with my vest blouse to

Its kind of hard to trust people on the game unless you have known them for a long time. And even by then sometimes they end up betraying you. I have been hacked before so I have taught myself to think smart every time someone (in game or not) tries to scam me.

Well everydays always a learning experience We can never avoid people like this in the real world or even just games

I remember there was one girl who said that she could change the color of my shirt if I gave it to her so she could change it. There was no way I was falling for that. And there was also another girl who asked if she could borrow my shirt just for a picture. I said no, but she continued to beg. So I finally gave in. Bad idea. As soon as I gave it to her she left.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

I had a similar experience of a girl at sea side (stranger of course) who wanted to borrow my Snowhill white midriff shirt so she would know what it would look like on her. She was making up this story about how she had a date (which is also against the rules in FR) and that her date wanted her to wear it. I went like, "Um sorry.. No. I do not know you and I will not lend my shirt to a stranger"

Then I ported to my house and waited for ten minutes. Went back to the beach and she was a goner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast