Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Siobhan EmeraldCastle
  • 1 Post By Zyonmkxq

Title: Ok, I'm diggin the quests for the new achievements :)

Default Ok, I'm diggin the quests for the new achievements :)

Kind of like the presents quest for Snow Days, I'm really enjoying visiting some of the jobs and things for completing some of the quests again.
    I forgot how much fun it is to make my pets do their crazy tricks! At first I thought "50 tricks???". That will be easy now since I have plenty of different pets to drag out and show off for me
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 02-15-2013 at 02:00 PM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ok, I'm diggin the quests for the new achievements :)

lol yeah. i never knew my flying drake could breathe fire until after this update!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Yeah I like the majority of the achievements as well, I do sort of have beef with a few though. Placing 9999 housing items and making 5 million coins is abit excessive. The most amount of coins I ever had at 1 time was around 3.5m. Other then these 2 particular achievements the rest are great.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Yeah I like the majority of the achievements as well, I do sort of have beef with a few though. Placing 9999 housing items and making 5 million coins is abit excessive. The most amount of coins I ever had at 1 time was around 3.5m. Other then these 2 particular achievements the rest are great.
    I used to trade and grind heavily and have 8 figures in coins still. I'm hoping its a glitch like a couple of the achievements (blacksmith recipes), because if I have to try for another 5 mill.......forget it
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 02-15-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"