Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Oh no, oh no.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Oh no, oh no.

Well, it's that time of year when the Spooktacular comes.

Along with the Spooktacular comes 'Vampire and Werewolf racism.' It's alright to have a little joke about with the dance off's, but some people have taken it too far. People should remember there are a majority of kids - Some maybe even with parents peering over their shoulder - playing Free Realms. There's the filter - bypassing and bathroom talk. When one team looses, then the whole area is an eruption of curses and even more filter - bypassing. I, personally, do not take part in this racism. There is of course the occasional respectable joke I will throw, and a little RP.

I know all you Insiders won't do any of this, but just in case you get the feeling you should take part with the insults, don't.

I myself have done nothing. I can't say one word to stop all of this. To be truthful, I don't know why I posted this. Probably because I can't believe people would get so wound - up over a little virtual dance.

Who's with me?!
    hello

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Oh no, oh no.

I am not with you.

Im with you Thyrrni! I was there the other day and people were going crazy over stupid little dance with who should win. They say stuff like " Oh werewolves are filthy creatures!" or "You vampires are stupid wolfs rule!" I mean its just a virtual dance right? I was thinking to my self " Im in the middle catagory, the one for other halloween creatures like witches and mummies and stuff" So yea I 100% aggree with you.

IGN: Ch
    ï

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I'm with you! The whole thing is crazy, that's why i just go to empty servers. (I am the only one there, so i win. )

The worst part is that the majority of the "Vampire vs Werewolves" are vampires, so even if there was no talk, vampires always win ...

Edit : And then the 10 Vampires start trash-talking the 3 wolves. T_T

Funny...I've only won twice >< ( Vampires )
    hello

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Im with you, I only go to get the cake and hang out, And heck i got cursed at about uhh 6 times! Just because i was on the vampires team more.. -.-
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I think the whole thing is completely stupid, and people that obsess over whether mythical creatures, in which they aren't really in the first place, win a dance competition because a giant pumpkin who claims to be royalty says so, need to get a life.

Another thing I really dislike is that vampires have the unfair advantage of lower priced costumes. The werewolf costume doesn't come separate, and is only available for 900SC, while a vampire costume can be bought for as lo as 200sc, meaning more people would be able to buy vampire costumes.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

I realized that. Its not nice how people react on this Situation. Thats the main reason I bought both bundles. SO I am not on one side.
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Girl I'm so with you!

I just think those fights are worthless I mean come on??!! It just a dance off there tons more

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Yes. I didn't expect anything new with the Spooktacular, either. SOE think we're idiots and we'll just want to buy everything. What annoyed me was with the Hall Pass backpacks, 'So many colours, you might just have to buy them all!' Really. We're going to get the same item in all 14 different colours. Don't think so.

The Spooktacular has been here for two days and I've already had to send in a ticket for swearing and racism. Not like a certain lazy company will get off their butts and fix it. I've been offended more times than ever.
    hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast