Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Oh dear chef leveling....

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

Default Oh dear chef leveling....

I'm Max level everything except

Chef
    Pet trainer

But i have to say chef is a pain in the butt!
    you gain 50-60 stars per cooking and 100-110 with super star scroll (tcg VR)
    Especially when you get above level 15+ i you barely gain stars

I hope free realms changes this because i'm not motivated now...

Any suggestions?
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Lin♥

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: Oh dear chef leveling....

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy2123 View Post
    I'm Max level everything except

Chef
    Pet trainer

But i have to say chef is a pain in the butt!
    you gain 50-60 stars per cooking and 100-110 with super star scroll (tcg VR)
    Especially when you get above level 15+ i you barely gain stars

I hope free realms changes this because i'm not motivated now...

Any suggestions?
    Yeah I agree, I think 150-200 stars per mini game would be more acceptable. It is the only job in the game that really feels slow. I saved chef for last, was boring as heck to max out. My advice is play some music, watch some tv, ect. while leveling. Leveling is not even the worst part, if you decide that you want maxed chef gear then be prepared to complete around 2000 mini games for the full set.
    Zalesana likes this.

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Yeah I agree, I think 150-200 stars per mini game would be more acceptable. It is the only job in the game that really feels slow. I saved chef for last, was boring as heck to max out. My advice is play some music, watch some tv, ect. while leveling. Leveling is not even the worst part, if you decide that you want maxed chef gear then be prepared to complete around 2000 mini games for the full set.
    Hmmm.. Going to send a ticket anyways for that suggestion (150-200 stars..) Thanks for the heads up!
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Lin♥

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I had absolutely no problem leveling.
    Got to 20 in 2 days.
    Takes a lot of antici-something.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    I had absolutely no problem leveling.
    Got to 20 in 2 days.
    Takes a lot of antici-something.
    Its not that its a problem to level up, honestly all jobs are easy to level, its more that chef is uncategorically long. What I mean is that compared to other jobs chef takes far longer to max. If we were to examine the noncombat jobs, Miner and Blacksmith take about the same amount of time to max out, mini games giving around 150-200 stars each on average and only take like 1 minute to complete. Postman is in my opinion the fastest, the latter mini games give as much as 500 stars and take like 1 minute to complete.

Kart racing, Demo Derby and Soccer Star all give 400+ stars per mini game but the mini games take abit longer to complete then Blacksmith and Miner so they take around the same time to max. Fisherman may take abit longer then the above mentioned skills but its not significantly longer. Card Duelist is quest oriented and Aventurer is collection oriented so I will leave these jobs out of the discussion. If chef were to be made alittle faster in leveling I think an equilibrium can be achieved and all jobs would have around the same level of difficulty.
    Last edited by Zyonmkxq; 11-25-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Hey guys (: I agree that this one just goes much more slowly! I am bored to tears working on level 14 right now.
    I think a reasonable solution (in addition to more stars per play) would be a larger variety of recipes.

It was a blast leveling up my combat jobs, but this one... *sigh*
    I do enjoy the chef in small batches (lol) Ahli
    IGN: Ahliadre

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Its not that its a problem to level up, honestly all jobs are easy to level, its more that chef is uncategorically long. What I mean is that compared to other jobs chef takes far longer to max. If we were to examine the noncombat jobs, Miner and Blacksmith take about the same amount of time to max out, mini games giving around 150-200 stars each on average and only take like 1 minute to complete. Postman is in my opinion the fastest, the latter mini games give as much as 500 stars and take like 1 minute to complete.

Kart racing, Demo Derby and Soccer Star all give 400+ stars per mini game but the mini games take abit longer to complete then Blacksmith and Miner so they take around the same time to max. Fisherman may take abit longer then the above mentioned skills but its not significantly longer. Card Duelist is quest oriented and Aventurer is collection oriented so I will leave these jobs out of the discussion. If chef were to be made alittle faster in leveling I think an equilibrium can be achieved and all jobs would have around the same level of difficulty.

I've only had a problem with Kart Driver,Demolition Derby,and that is it.
    The others?
    I've just been lazy.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I'm not sure if this is right or not, but when I leveled my chef (2 years ago) it was very easy.. In fact my friends and I agreed it was the easiest to level. It might be possible that they changed the stars for each dish to make them that low. I don't know if they did or not, but I always enjoyed cooking things so it was fun for me.

I would say stick to the questline and you should level at least a little faster. 8]

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    I'm not sure if this is right or not, but when I leveled my chef (2 years ago) it was very easy.. In fact my friends and I agreed it was the easiest to level. It might be possible that they changed the stars for each dish to make them that low. I don't know if they did or not, but I always enjoyed cooking things so it was fun for me.

I would say stick to the questline and you should level at least a little faster. 8]
    Yeah, I did my research, along time ago there was a glitch with chef and players would get over 2k stars per mini game or something of that nature, now it is only 50 per mini game.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, I did my research, along time ago there was a glitch with chef and players would get over 2k stars per mini game or something of that nature, now it is only 50 per mini game.
    Oh wow! That's a lot... No wonder it was so easy. If I was glitching, I had no idea xD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast