Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

jellaybeanny is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Obstacle Courses

Does anyone know any good obstacle courses on FR?

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Obstacle Courses

Uh, have you tried jumping around the yellow square playgrounds around the world?Like the one in Snowhill.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I like snowhill the best. It's the only big one. & I like the race track they have up there.
    Narwhales. Bai.

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Snowhill
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineJovda View Post
    Uh, have you tried jumping around the yellow square playgrounds around the world?Like the one in Snowhill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    I like snowhill the best. It's the only big one. & I like the race track they have up there.
    Unfortunately, all the playgrounds I knew of were taken out of the game besides the Snowhill race track. 8/ The Snowhill race track is probably the best thing to try out in the world.

I usually like to explore in the world and see if I can get on top of things that aren't supposed to be climbed on. Player houses are also a great way to find obstacle courses. There are some pretty crazy ones that people make and are very fun to try. 8]

xShadowSkiesX is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Unfortunately, all the playgrounds I knew of were taken out of the game besides the Snowhill race track. 8/ The Snowhill race track is probably the best thing to try out in the world.

I usually like to explore in the world and see if I can get on top of things that aren't supposed to be climbed on. Player houses are also a great way to find obstacle courses. There are some pretty crazy ones that people make and are very fun to try. 8]
    Yep. I hate it how they took away the obstacle courses other than Snowhill's race track. Well, at least I like Snowhill. DX