Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Title: Nothing to do?

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Nothing to do?

Seriously, I completed almost all of the collections maxed every job including the bonus farmer, I have already completed almost all collections(and became so crazy doing it I repeat words!) and the only goal I had was getting to the top 10 of the leaderboard which I did(only to fall but I made it anyways). I have got all of the exploration coins, I completed almost all of the Achievements when they came and the game runs slower than a bull on my computer.

I have nothing to do, I "beat" the game to say the least I explored every map I have done almost every quest and HECK I have almost every ride and pet.

I guess all games come to an end.
    Last edited by ashfr; 03-04-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: I think I'm the best debugger ever.

Default Re: Nothing to do?

....and your moping and whining about it for what reason?

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

You can always move on to another game, you know...
    chase123456tan and ashfr like this.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

^ Yeah You could move on to another game :D
    I play Guild wars 2 and Sims 3 mainly now, hardly FR. It's nice to play different games x]
    ashfr likes this.

I've been playing Sims since Sim City days, I guess I'll just stick my nose up for information for the Wikia or something.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Hey, I suggest Wizard101. I know a lot of people who play it on FR, it's a strategy game, and you surely won't beat it anytime soon. They are also ALWAYS working on new worlds, items and level cap. And as an advanced player (That's been playing since beta) it's a wonderful game for the whole family and no one is left behind. :3
    Emmahiphopbell likes this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    Hey, I suggest Wizard101. I know a lot of people who play it on FR, it's a strategy game, and you surely won't beat it anytime soon. They are also ALWAYS working on new worlds, items and level cap. And as an advanced player (That's been playing since beta) it's a wonderful game for the whole family and no one is left behind. :3
    Only supports Windows and MAC, I'm using Linux.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I wish I had a good game to recomend, but sadly I dont. I am also looking for a new game to play. I play mostly casual building games like minecraft but they get boring after awhile. I have played too many mmos to count but they all get incredibly grindy and boring fast. Unfortunately there arent alot of good paced mmos out there, most of them require you to spend 10 hours a day ingame in order to see any real progress. I have played runescape for like 5 or 6 years.... a good part of my life was wasted on that game. I will never make the same mistake again. Now I try to steer away from big time or investment comitments and play casual/social mmos, but that is one really short list... If you happen to find a decent game let me know, Id gladly give it a try with you.

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

runescape

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Pyro View Post
    runescape

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast