Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Title: It is not over yet

Kyle Flamepeak is offline Newbie Explorer

Default It is not over yet

Recently, I have heard many players just giving up and walking away from whatever chance there is of bringing Free Realms back. We should be fighting to bring Free Realms back, not saying goodbye. I say we get SOE's attention and get them to bring back Free Realms so we can have fun once again! Who is with me?
    Masaaki likes this.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: It is not over yet

Sorry buddy, but $OE hasn't cared about our opionions since like 2010. Free Realms has been over since about 2012. Surprised it even lasted this long.

We cannot give up hope? We still have a chance! Am I the only one who still wants the game back? If we can get everyone together, we can show SOE that we will not accept our favorite game being closed. If you are reading this and you truly miss Free Realms, get everyone you know and get them to contact SOE in any way possible. If we can get enough attention, SOE might finally care a bit. I don't know about you, even if Free Realms will not come back, I plan to go down fighting.

Free Realms has been going downhill for a while now and as much as I want it back, I just don't see it happening. These games cost money to keep up and SOE wants to concentrate on other games. Ones that make more money.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

A valiant effort. Sadly it cannot come true.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

pokegroup is offline Banned

No .

i admire your hope and since this is open mike i admit that i had that very enthusiasm when i wanted Invader Zim to have new episodes, joining causes and petitions and whatnot...but there's nothing we can do and thats the sad truth. im sad too but i have my memories and photos, proof this game existed and *edited -
    let go ok? try to find another game and use your fr name or something

--let's watch the language, please! Ashley Preciousfable
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 04-07-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: ,
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    Sorry buddy, but $OE hasn't cared about our opionions since like 2010. Free Realms has been over since about 2012. Surprised it even lasted this long.
    I don't even understand this post..obviously your "Free Realms has been over since 2012" post isn't suppose to be taken in a literal sense, but before that you said they haven't cared about your(now where do I know this argument from..) opinions since 2010. Thus this doesn't even metaphorically make sense, unless you aren't applying that them not caring about your opinions has nothing to do with FR being over.

But then what's the point of mentioning 2012 as opposed to 2010? His post is a suggestion to bring back the game, not a suggestion to add content..so..
    Last edited by ashfr; 04-07-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    XxEpikAngelxX likes this.

EpicTiffany2 is offline Newbie Explorer

Sorry, But its over. I want FR to come back as much as you do, maybe even more. I have been playig since May, 2010. I doubt soe will really care about us "Fighting" for the game back. I know it hurts ro see this, but Move on, and let go.
    ashfr and XxEpikAngelxX like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jasminelavalake1 View Post
    i admire your hope and since this is open mike i admit that i had that very enthusiasm when i wanted Invader Zim to have new episodes, joining causes and petitions and whatnot...but there's nothing we can do and thats the sad truth. im sad too but i have my memories and photos, proof this game existed and *edited -
    let go ok? try to find another game and use your fr name or something
    I have used my Free Realms name on everything, Free Realms was the first mmorpg I played and it basically introduced my to the internet. But, I guess I have to move on... I have been playing since around the end of 2009, and I have seen it grow and become an amazing place filled with many people. I have had thousands of friends across my many characters, I was a member in many guilds, found all the exploration coins, (without cheating) and achieved level 20 in (almost) all jobs. Maybe in my happiness I forgot it was all controlled by a large company that only cares about money rather than it's players. It just hurts to see such a bad company destroy a good game...
    XxEpikAngelxX likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast