Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Not Getting on Quite as Much

Hey guys (: Before I start with the sad stuff, I want to thank all of you. What for, you ask? For being as wonderful as you are each and everyday. I've so many fantastic friends, it hurts me to think that someday I'll lose them all. I hope you all know how precious you all are in my life. Noow, Off to the sad stuff -_-
    As you all know, it's getting to be around time when school is. I started yesterday, in fact. I assume you all know of course I won't be getting on as much, school is 8 hours, after all. But you don'tut these last two years, I haven't felt I tried my hardest in school. To get on FR, Yes. School, no. I'm determined to try my best this year, even if it means sacrificing some of my computer time. I'll still be getting on here about once a day for an hour or two maybe.
    I have cheerleading practice from 2:00-5:30 every Tuesday and Thursday, so don't go looking for me then.
    Anyway, You haven't gotten rid of me just yet! So don't think me not getting on as much is the last of me (;

-Princess Claire
    Ever So Proud Member Of Insiders

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Not Getting on Quite as Much

Aww, who am I gonna Fladoodle at? Well, I'll always be here, waiting for you! *hugs*

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

You can still spam my profile, Sky, dun worry xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Well As You Know That's what i NEED To Do Because I Would Love To Buckle Down And Get Good Grades This Year SO i Can Have Better Social Life and I may Quit For a Little, Because I Need To Focus Of LIFE not A Virtual Game That "resembles" me So Yea Ill be With Ya On This! (:

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Yush, SPAM FOREVA!!!

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Yeah, with college coming up soon, I need to get good grades so I can get into the college my parents want me to go to. * facepalm* Nice Sky, Nice xD

Beso is offline Master Gamer

We will miss you, Claite. But, I'm with you guys, this is gonna be my last year of high school.So, I won't be as much on as I was before.
    I wish you the best, Claire.
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

My three? I will only be coming on like twice a week ONLY .... I have my IGSE's coming up >_<

Oh and Claire congrats on getting the second bar!!!

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

I understand Claire. We'll be waiting for you.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Awwws. Well i hope you do good and school -Huggles- =3
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast