Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

DesertRose is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon3 NonFriends Teleporting to me.

How is it that players that are not on my friends list able to teleport to me?

I'm sorry but it's getting annoying that when I'm on FR and the same players, that are not on my friends list are able to transport to me and keep bugging me for my clothes. I thought that only friends could teleport to you.
    Game Name : *Leah Goldsea*
    *Living Life to it's Fullest*
    m(*v*)m

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: NonFriends Teleporting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    How is it that players that are not on my friends list able to teleport to me?

I'm sorry but it's getting annoying that when I'm on FR and the same players, that are not on my friends list are able to transport to me and keep bugging me for my clothes. I thought that only friends could teleport to you.
    Are they in your guild?
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Leocuta View Post
    Are they in your guild?
    I'm wondering the same thing...

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Only guild members and friends can port...maybe a friend ports to you and then someone ports to them right after?

Icon3 Re: NonFriends Teleporting to me.

HHMMM, I didn't even think about that.. I'll defidently check the next time they pop up.. Thanks for the Help.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan Goldlight View Post
    Only guild members and friends can port...maybe a friend ports to you and then someone ports to them right after?
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocuta View Post
    Are they in your guild?
    m(*v*)m

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Friends and guild mates are NOT the only ones that can port. There is also an aquatinces(is that how u spell it?)and those arebpeople that you have 'inspected' or traded with. Oh yes, and dueled. At the bottom if u friends list there should be- ignored,guild,friends and aquantinces. You can delew them and they won't port to you any longer

Icon3 Re: NonFriends Teleporting to me.

Yeah but they can't teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by RzlClearWatr View Post
    Friends and guild mates are NOT the only ones that can port. There is also an aquatinces(is that how u spell it?)and those arebpeople that you have 'inspected' or traded with. Oh yes, and dueled. At the bottom if u friends list there should be- ignored,guild,friends and aquantinces. You can delew them and they won't port to you any longer
    m(*v*)m

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Well are you in a spot that is near a warpstone..or something on a map?
    I tp to merry vale one day and i Changed my rides. Some kid tp to me and he wasn't my friend...Then i realised i was in the exact spot where you turn out to be when you tp. tp to Snowhill. Nobody is telleporting to YOU. Only to Snowhill.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RzlClearWatr View Post
    Acquaintances can be added by dueling, grouping, or trading with someone and they can't be removed until their name falls off the list (max capacity of 20). Acquaintances can't teleport to each other, either.

Are you teleporting to a far off place, or running away? If you run away, they may be running after you and stopping right where you stop. Movement lag in the game may not show you that player running and only stopping, making it seem like they teleported to you.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

You pick up scads of acquaintances from the Pirate game when they group with you AND sometimes, you can't leave the group WO logging out - some sort of glitch. And, the Pirate game overrides your allow group preference. I put the whole mob on my Ignore list, which might not be fair in some cases.