Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 The new way to make coins

If anyone already posted about this I am sorry. I didn't know were to put this please move it to the right catagory.

I am pretty sure that a lot of you already know this (I think) but I just found an awesome way to make some coins! Ok, first go to the Pirates Plunder Minigame. Second, play it a few times. If you get the King's treasure pile you can sell it for 10k! Idk what the other pile is named but I recall that it sells for about half that, I think. I am not sure if you can win this but, If you get a treasure chest it sells for either 500 coins or 5,000 coins. The pirate's clothes don't sell for much though. But it's a nice way to earn some quick cash. (Well, not exactly quick cause one game takes about ten minutes. Or is it five?) Well my point it that you CAN make money off this stuff!
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The new way to make coins

Nice! I'm sure this will help someone!

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I've played it a couple of times to make a treasure room...no luck. But it is a good way to make quick coins.

Markkk is offline Pro Gamer

Oh never bothered to check how much can i sell it for lol
    I always get those gold piles, i have like 6 or more..
    thanks for posting this