Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Icon9 New SOE Podcast! - Snow Days ending real soon, new Ustream event, and more!

The latest SOE podcast just released, and there's a couple FR tidbits inside! Come and take a listen!

For those who can't/don't want to listen and/or just impatient for the details, here's the lowdown:

-Snow Days will be 'melting away' on or after the 20th. Yes, that means that you may have only up till tomorrow to do those daily Snow Days quests, get those Snow Days SC items, among other things! After that, they'll be packed up and put away until Snow Days rolls around again later this year!

-Mark your calendars: The next SOE Ustream event will be on Tuesday January 26th! This time, it will focus on Customer Support! If you'd like your questions to be answered live on the stream, send them an email by the 22nd! For info on what time it will be in your time zone and how and where to send the email, check out here!

-For those of you who outside the States unfortunately don't have SC cards available near you, a question was asked about the possibility of seeing them in Canada. Overall, they don't know and would have to ask the sales team about that. so, Cross your fingers and hope that FR cards will be sale in a store near you international friends!

That's all the major FR-related stuff from the podcast.
    Also in the podcast: We find out what some of the SOE staff did over the holidays, there's a little ConnecDING commercial set in Seaside, Twitter Time including yours-truly on what are our new years resolutions for this year, and a lot more fun and laughs. Be sure to check out the podcast itself if you can!

Thanks for checking, and don't forget about the Ustream event and finish up Snow Days!
    Last edited by Nymo; 01-20-2010 at 02:00 AM.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New SOE Podcast! - Snow Days ending real soon, new Ustream event, and more!

Awesome! Thx for providing the info i will be sure toy do that.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New SOE Podcast! - Snow Days ending real soon, new Ustream event, and more!

ah well, i was waiting for that
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Oh well. Time to say goodbye to the winter wonderland.. and those outfits I was planning to buy. Why did SC cards have to be only in America? It makes it very hard for me to get SC...
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

i got bored with it pretty fast
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

I'm starting to lose the interest in buying SC items now. It's just that I might get bored with whatever I buy after a couple of weeks.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...