Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: NEW: News in store for Tuesday's Update!

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 NEW: News in store for Tuesday's Update!

Anyone know what this is all about????
    Attachment 60131
    Something about steve??

EDIT:
    Ok so apparently, Steve (producer) logged on fr just now. He bet us we couldn't get 300 players there, if we did then he would announce the upcoming items in freerealms tuesday update.
    -New Rocker Hat in Different Shades (He spelled Rocket Hat...I think he meant Rocker Hat though) {UGH SO ANNOYED}
    -Ceremonial Bonesaw In different colors
    -Princess Kitty Slippers

If you heard more (it was really difficult with everyone talking) please post it!
    Last edited by Dawn73; 11-03-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: NEW: News in store for Tuesday's Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    -New Rocker Hat in Different Shades (He spelled Rocket Hat...I think he meant Rocker Hat though) {UGH SO ANNOYED}
    Don't jump to conclusions.

Edit: I saw the other thread, never mind.
    Last edited by ashfr; 11-03-2013 at 08:27 PM.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions.

Edit: I saw the other thread, never mind.
    Nope, it's been confirmed in a different thread.

Derp........................................
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

300 players at once? Wow. They are really raising the bar. I mean, that's like almost half as many people on a single server in a popular game. And this is during an event mind you so it would be implied that there are usually less then 300 players logged in at any given time. I must say, I am really confident and optimistic about the future of this game. EDIT: I just had a grand epiphany but I will keep it to myself.
    Last edited by Egg Zachly; 11-03-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Another negative post from Zyon? Wow. Someone must have really lowered the bar.

"that's like almost half as many people on a single server in a popular game."

It was on a single server here as well, on a single street, in a single area, at a random unannounced time. You should really work on your slams against a game you claim to no longer play. I never agreed with any of them, but at least they used to make sense.

"And this is during an event mind you so it would be implied that there are usually less then 300 players logged in at any given time."

First off, it was not a planned event. I would ask you to get your facts straight before making claims, but seeing as how you have never made a habit of that in the past, I guess it would be unfair for me to expect such from you at this point.
    Second, how can you imply that there would normally be less than 300 logged on at any given time. There are nine other servers you may recall. Did you forget to count those, or would doing so detract from the picture you are trying to paint?

'I just had a grand epiphany but I will keep it to myself."

Please do.
    It's actually rather difficult associating you with a genuine epiphany, seeing as how you simply repeat the same things in every thread you post to, regardless of what the original thread was about.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Slightly hypocritical of you...but I agree.

Edit: Aww, it doesn't fade on the latest post bar.
    Last edited by ashfr; 11-04-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Proof please? It's funny for someone who claims that I apparently don't have my facts straight to go around and make baseless claims of their own .

It was on a single server here as well, on a single street, in a single area, at a random unannounced time. You should really work on your slams against a game you claim to no longer play. I never agreed with any of them, but at least they used to make sense.
    Unannounced? http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ng-next-64316/ I never claimed I no longer play FR, I do still play very occasionally. I have said that I have given up trying to change it though as I have realized that will never happen. Once again please get your facts straight because we all know how much you care about the "truth." The "singularity" of the event doesn't matter, the point is that it was a place where "lots" of players funneled into for this event. Shock decided to make the goal to get 300 players in 1 spot as if that is some kind of milestone for FR, something that is common site in other games. This just shows how dead the game truly is when the producer has to rally support in game and sets a low standard goal for 300 players. Heck, I've had more people on my Minecraft server before and that's without having to advertise for it.

First off, it was not a planned event. I would ask you to get your facts straight before making claims, but seeing as how you have never made a habit of that in the past, I guess it would be unfair for me to expect such from you at this point.
    Second, how can you imply that there would normally be less than 300 logged on at any given time. There are nine other servers you may recall. Did you forget to count those, or would doing so detract from the picture you are trying to paint?.
    Not planned? See link above. Yes 10 servers in total, all nearly empty even at peak hours through out the day with small crowds of people only on the most popular servers. How can I imply that there are normally less then 300 logged on at any given time? I don't know maybe because Shock set a goal to get 300 players in one spot, if there are "so many people logged on" at any given time why not raise the bar to 500 players? 1000 players? 5000 players? Oh right, because there are never that many people in game at one time... 300 players would seem like a random arbitrary number, so how did they come up with it? I would imagine they see how populated their servers are and decided to set a goal to try to get more players in game at one time to try to spur more activity in game.

Please do.
    It's actually rather difficult associating you with a genuine epiphany, seeing as how you simply repeat the same things in every thread you post to, regardless of what the original thread was about.
    And it's difficult associating you with objective thought. Please continue to defend your puppet kings. Hey they've already given you a free special item, maybe they will give you your own realm next!

Can you guys not fight, and if you guys deny you are not "Fighting" then stop debating on a lot of threads .__________> Getting old I have to say, not the boss of anyone; can't control anyone. My opinion, others may agree or disagree .-----.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

The reason I used the term "unannounced" is because it was unannounced.
    Did you actually read Pinktree's thread? Steve made an appearance in Free Realms, at which time he announced that future appearances will be a weekly feature. Next weeks appearance will be a planned event, but this first one was not. I do indeed try to get my facts straight, and have always corrected myself the few times I have posted something in error. The link which was provided did not prove me to be in error, but I will gladly retract my statement should you offer something that does.

The reason I took exception to your post was because I am sure that Steve is aware that numbers could be higher, and this is obviously an attempt to boost them up. What are those numbers? I do not know, but then, neither do you. We are both aware that FR went through a long period of stagnation, which resulted in member loss. What I see is a new producer that is making a sincere effort to breath life back into this game, and I wish to support him in that effort. You on the other hand seem to be disposed to ridicule him for even making the effort. The guy is fairly new, and has far fewer resources to work with than those that came before him. Can you at least give the guy a chance to see what he is capable of before tearing him down? You have claimed to want changes in the game. Lets see what changes he is capable of before declaring him a failure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn, and I assume Ceres, since they liked your post; Your opinions are noted.
    I have to admit that I do not care for certain posters at this forum, as you seem to not care for me. I will often times argue with them, but the one thing I have never done is to presume to tell them how, when, where, or what they may post. You have already told me that you do not read my posts due to their excessive length, so the best advice I can give you is to continue to ignore them.
    I thank you for your insightful advice, but am afraid I must decline. I know that's not what you want to hear, but there it is.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast