Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Title: NEW Exciting Updates Coming! (Weekly Updates)

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 NEW Exciting Updates Coming! (Weekly Updates)

(The following was posted on the official forums by c0braje7, a SOE Producer. )

Hey everyone, how have you all been? We have been working on a few really cool things that I wanted to share with all of you.Achievements
    Achievements are a feature that has been a large focus of the development team for quite some time. It is a large game system and we want to make sure it is working as intended before rolling it out to everyone. Our internal testers have been working on it and they love it… even if the developers keep sliding in more and more content!
    Here is a screenshot of the achievement system. Let me know what you think and as always, your comments and suggestions are definitely heard so don’t be shy. Help guide the Free Realms experience!

Home Décor Sale
    We have the first major sale of the year and it is focused on everything for your housing lot! Everything is 50% off for a limited time so make sure you take advantage of it before the sale ends. It would be a perfect time to get that lot you have always wanted or to finish up decorating that crazy lot you have been working on.

What is a story without a Hero?
    We will soon be introducing a new feature to the world of FreeRealms called the Hero’s Journal! The Hero’s Journal will be available to all of our players. You will be able to open it and follow the story of Free Realms… one chapter at a time. Each chapter has quests and rewards that can be completed for everyone to enjoy. New chapters will be released in our upcoming updates that will add to the Journal and unlock new content and rewards.
    We are very excited about the Hero’s Journal and can’t wait to share it with you all!

A Hero Rises…
    The influence of the Gloam has been increasing throughout Sacred Grove. The royal family has been divided. Shrouded Glade almost fell to the Gloam. Deep below Briarheart Palace, Darkthorne is relentlessly experimenting with her half of Ayani’s Heartseed in hopes to find a way to defeat the Gloam. Now, finally, Darkthorne’s experiments have yielded success. Soon through the power of the Heartseed she will summon a hero, YOU, to help her fight the Gloam.

Thanks for all the feedback on our recent content updates and we have some awesome things in development. I can't wait to share it with you. Look for the next weekly update!
    Baybo likes this.

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: NEW Exciting Updates Coming! (Weekly Updates)

omigosh!the journal sounds awesome! and then there are quests and rewards!ecstatic!woohooo!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

GrayShade is offline Amateur Gamer

awesome, glad they still bring out more stuff like this
    "Let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever." -Toshiro

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Great to see that they are gonna keep on adding, I am curious to see what they are going to do with the Hero's Journal, seems like a fairly interesting concept.

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Wonderful ideas - I really like the journal, getting to play through the story of FR.
    Big fan of the chapter 1 quest, and so I am excited to work with Darkthorne!
    3daysgrace likes this.
    IGN: Ahliadre

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

.o. Oh my, this is soo exciting! I love the Journal (YAAAAAY MY 100th POST!!!!!! c: just had to put that out there)
    3daysgrace likes this.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Wow dare I say I am actually impressed with $OE. These are amazing ideas, I really cant wait until they are released. I am extremely excited to see these much needed improvements and updates, this will hopefully spark new intrest into FR.
    3daysgrace likes this.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I really didn't think that there was a huge storyline in Free Realms. I thought it was just that. I'm looking forward to everything=D

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

Wow. I can't wait!
    3daysgrace likes this.

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Sounds interesting and sounds like something that will keep everyone busy for awhile !
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast