Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Aleya is offline Amateur Gamer

Default New Community Event: Ambassador Hide and Seek

Saw this when I went to the official website and I thought I should post this in case people have not seen it yet.

The Community Team Ambassadors are playing a game of Hide and Seek and you’re invited! The Ambassadors will be hiding out in Briarwood and it’s your job to find their hiding spots. From Thistlerow to Briarheart Palace, you’ll have to look behind trees and dodge spore zombies to find them!

Friday February 19th, 2010
    3pm Pacific Time
    (U.S. and Latin America)
    Server 1
    9:00am Pacific Time / 6:00pm GMT
    (UK and Europe)
    Server 1
    When you spot a member of the guild “Community Team”, send a duel request. If you are the first, he or she will give you some of their in-game coin as a reward. Once an Ambassador has been discovered, he or she will disappear and move to a new location and hide again.
    The Ambassadors will be using the ZONE CHAT tab in your chat window to give instructions and hints to everyone playing.
    We’re all set to hide, are you ready to seek? Good luck!
    You can get to all of our Community events by using the Game Guide on your toolbar.
    1: Click the Game Guide button.
    2: Click the Calendar Button.
    3: Click a day on the calendar to see what events are happening that day!
    4: When an event is starting, click the GO button to be teleported directly to the fun.
    I was wondering if they were ever going to do one of these events again. The last one was pretty fun. I found Pex once and another Ambassador whose name I forgot.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Community Event: Ambassador Hide and Seek

I actually saw this exactly 50 seconds after it was posted. I had kind of stopped posting threads for community events. >_<
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Community Event: Ambassador Hide and Seek

Is that a black swirly shirt that Pex is wearing?
    I'm not sure whether I should participate in this or not...