Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: new colors and new holiday ideas

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default new colors and new holiday ideas

Well i'm thinking maybe for new colors: midnight black , navy , dark navy , forest , violet , purple , sky blue , teal , blue green.

for teens like for halloween maybe for people who play and are around 12 and up add some awsome haunted houses some smoke , awsome demon costumes , awsome props for arround the house some evil rides but like one of my older posts it will only be alloud in the 12 and up section.

Things that you think of that go with a certain holiday or any it should be put in.Etc
    Still here and still around

Brother OfWar is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: new colors and new holiday ideas

demon? 12 and up? evil rides? Im sorry but this would never happen in free realms. Free realms is aimed towards a general younger audience, and the entire 12 and up idea would make the younger audience feel, seperate and not as important as the older audience. Plus, half the colors you mentioned already exist in the game. And some of us dont want such evil things in the game. Im a Christian, and these things would make me stop playing the game, mainly because "Demons" are not to be played with. Thats the main reason i dont play major MMORPG's, and the only reason i play free realms is because they have generally kept things like that out of the game. If you want evil things like that, play dungeons and dragons.
    pikach55 likes this.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

I agree with Brother OfWar. (Also, religion is considered personal information, Brother.)

Mainly, other MMOs out there are aimed at teens to older audiences, and Free Realms is not one of these MMOs. Dungeons and Dragons, RuneScape, Global Resistance, and others are aimed at older audiences. If you want these ideas into a game, play either D&D or RuneScape. SOE takes an offense to such dark ideas being in Free Realms, which makes it impossible for these ideas to be in the game.

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

I agree. But the smoke idea isn't bad. We could have smoke stacks like the ones in Wizard101.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

So if you think about it alot of younger kids play different games and it's not like they would be able to pay for alot of things and their family may be poor and not able to afford it while over 12 they can get jobs and what i said would get fr's more money and more members which even though some slag would be added but silver hills , sunstone valley and other places could be able to get created faster since more money = more workers than younger would have their own new items and more and more games come out so if they would add a bigger selection of age they would be the game to beat since it would be from young to older instead of mostly young fr's could get arround another 2,000,000 members more jobs and more items making it more enjoyable and everyone know's someone who knows someone and so on if it gets better more and more members and money comes so in that aspect it would be a good idea

Brother OfWar is offline Amateur Gamer

And, i never watch it. and im sorry, i just find your posts rather hard to read. im not trying to be mean, but please use end marks, like ? ! . not using them makes posts incredibly hard to read. ( im referring to the post about the financial statistics ). I wont post on this thread again, i was just stating my opinion, i dont wish to argue. And, I own clothes in the following color:violet , purple , sky blue , teal , blue, green, navy, black. ( all of which you said you wanted to be new colors ) The thing about these colors is, you cant buy most of them in a coin shop, they are rarer. ( besides blue, green, and violet, all of them ARE in the coin shop )
    Last edited by Brother OfWar; 09-29-2011 at 07:14 PM.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

I sort of agree on the idea, but not for Free Realms.
    This idea would be better for other games.(Like the ones others listed)
    But honestly, it was just a suggestion. You all don't need to argue over toxy219's suggestion, even if it wasn't attempted.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I have to agree with Brother Of War here...To separate their target audience here like that is bad Juju for Sony... The main appeal of FR is that it's family orientated / friendly so some things will not be added at all. However for the smoke I find substituting the cloud blocks work pretty good XD
    Playing DCUO now

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I thought my Creator was my parents Brother OfWar.Thanks for pointing it out.Also,I dont want it to be 12 and up.Its no fair for my lil sis, *edited - please do not mention ages --ashley preciousfable and she likes to check out FRI.She just read this and told me,I would honestly think its no fair.I think its wrong.I approve of the smoke things,it would be cool.Add a bit of it and it makes any house amazing.Tho I honestly say its kinda mean to the younger kids.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 10-01-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: ,
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

So you'd rather have it where younger players say more than older have age groups so younger players have the ability to say more. Older have even more freedom with chat. Younger playes not have to hear what older players like kinda say since alot of words will not be alloud and for older players let it be a little more graphic with fights. Older players if they agree to a policy to behave they could go in the younger players section. like some older player have anger problems and start being to rude allow them to act like that with players arround the same age "pick on somebody your own size"= mine "pick on some body your own age" .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast