Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Mysterious Merchant Rant

"Rarest things" Has anybody got something rare? The splash screen shows the armored bear and pig from Gloam. Anybody get either of those? Stacked on top of her there's an ax and some furniture. Anybody get weapons or furniture? ANYBODY???!!!

Default Re: Mysterious Merchant Rant

I haven't but someone I know picked up 3 bears the other nite........ *le sigh*
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

OK I just got a Biker Hog from her. And, I suppose, the biker and druid clothing count since they were only available as random during the Gloam.

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

I bought a black Harley from her a while back. I didn't buy a bear however because I got one from the invasion. Also I have gotten an item called "Oversized Ears". I don't know if this is new or not but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Anyway she does sell rare things, you just have to be patient.
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Cori goldensea is offline Pro Gamer

over sized ears are in the SC store

IGN Cori Goldensea
    Youtube: TheDailyWizard

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

I never buy anything from the Mystery Mechant o3o
    What is this? A community of depression?

I'm into her for a bunch - a Harley hog, a complete tuxedo in green and in black, and I'm working on getting some missing colors for my Viper Druid clothes. From me, this SOE idea has pulled a fair amount of cash. I think it's getting to consider a few things at a time rather than the whole catalog.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Ive bought Harley the war-pig pet, abit overpriced if you ask me (675 SC) but since I have no idea if Gloam Invasion is ever coming back I decided to buy one. I have also bought a few housing items, they arent rare but I did get a few rather expensive items for between 50%-75% off. Ive also bought a few rides for like 50% off.

Tha Monster is offline Explorer

Well, actually, just now I bought a mech ride, the original price (for members) is 855 SC, and I bought mine for 336 or something like that
    And the other day I got a pogostick for I dunno how much, but for a lot off
    Oh, and I heard that some people are getting those yo-yos from her (for members they are 855 SC, but I heard those are a pretty good deal if you buy them from her
    But eh, who knows, I bet she'll have some pretty cool stuff in the future as SOE works on this
    I mean they ARE just starting out with this, she's only been around for about a month xD

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Since $OE has never given out anything for birthdays I think they should give players a ticket that you can redeem to either get 1 SC item for free or get a significant discount like 50-75% for 1 item.