Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

Default My TCG Journey Has Come To An End!

Well, last upon my aquisition of the Ceremonial Mantis Bow, my TCG journey is complete

After collecting punk pants, full skater gear, full goth gear, all the ceremonial weapons, full rocker gear, the pug, the Doberman, the toyger, the Tiara, the alligator suit, the banana suit and everything else i forgot I can finally leave

Many, many thanks to Anuraag who sold me the bow

Also I'm quitting as a am truly terrible at card duelist so I don't bother carrying on I seriously envy people who can play that game. I cant figure out how to even win one match xD So on that note I will soon be auctioning off all my cards for next to nothing lol

Also I just realised that no one is really bothered that I am quitting o.O why am I even telling you? XD

So yeah... Thanks again Anuraag! And happy TCGing everyone
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: My TCG Journey Has Come To An End!

Sorry to hear that your quitting Tcg, it's not really that hard to play if you play the tutorial to understand how Gems and Flips work.Also It is bothering me that ppl have been quitting tcg due to losing streaks and their un-balanced decks :/ Just don't give up, try harder and you will be a good player like you already are, I think I've seen you in the tourneys a few times but have never got a chance to play you. Hope you play again soon.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Don't leave! You can be taught to play and I felt the same way about the losing streak. I tried it and woo, did I keep losing. It made me mad, but all I did was take a break from TCG and went back. Hopefully, you will reconsider.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

Knowing me i will most likely reconsider, but for now im kinda gonna keep away from it xD i fail way, way to epically lol

I think once i work out how to make a decent deck i will probably play again xD
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

yay Drake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *realizes i am 2 minutes late for school bus* *runs to bus stop* lol

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

That's good that you play TCG again I realized that I'm same as you, I can't play TCG for good but I keep trying and trying...now I can play TCG a bit excelent

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

Drake, you make me laugh, even when you are trying to be serious!
    I have casually looked at the Tutorial, and tried briefly to play Sam...UGH! makes me head hurt! It seems sooooo confusing!!! I keep telling myself to just focus and try to understand it, but self doesn't pay attention... -sigh-
    So i totally get what you are saying.

Wait...what?

Horazon is offline Master Gamer

Congratz my friend