Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: My Issues With The Chef Job

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 My Issues With The Chef Job

Okay, I am in the mood to rant.

The Chef job is irritating to level up. I went searching google for ways to increase the amount of stars gained, and I found a comment on a different website stating that in an update in 2012, someone attempting to make the chef job more fair when leveling up, decreased the amount of stars gained by completing a dish too much on accident. Why did nobody ever fix this? I even read on these forums that having more "of Talent" things equipped would increase experience stars, so I decided to try it on everything chef can do. I tried it on the cooking mini-game, matching mini-game, and picking plants in farm areas, but that did nothing, I'm not really surprised.

I have a few suggestions on how to fix this problem, not that FR would read them here, but I'll post them anyways;

1. Fix the star yields, obviously.

2. Add star yields to the Harvesting Mini-games.

3. Increase the amount of stars gained by harvesting crops in the farms dotted around FR slightly.

4. Make a Chef Recipe available from the daily wheel that increases star yields by 10%.

That's all I have, my need to rant is satisfied.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: My Issues With The Chef Job

Game guide. Gummyfruit sundae. You're welcome.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Game guide. Gummyfruit sundae. You're welcome.
    Not fun, already been doing that.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

50 stars every 15 seconds... Yes, I know it isn't fun but technically cooking is not any slower then say mining or smithing. I do think they should increase the amount of stars though.
    zachpuppy and HinkyHollywood like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    50 stars every 15 seconds... Yes, I know it isn't fun but technically cooking is not any slower then say mining or smithing. I do think they should increase the amount of stars though.
    I think they should have renamed the job "Ice Cream Salesman".

How come people have a higher score than 18,900 points? I see the top score at 28,401 points, but 18,900 is the maximum I can get.

Don't get too invested in the mini game high scores, they are all exploits or hacks.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I sent in a ticket to $OE about this and ranted to them a couple months ago. Its ridiculous how much time it takes I've given up it's not worth playing minigames for hours just to get max on it. They said "We will take your idea under consideration" WHAT A LIE, HAH.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    I sent in a ticket to $OE about this and ranted to them a couple months ago. Its ridiculous how much time it takes I've given up it's not worth playing minigames for hours just to get max on it. They said "We will take your idea under consideration" WHAT A LIE, HAH.
    -Kind of off topic but relates to the subject- I talked to Steve on his FR facebook page thing about Demolition Derby being too difficult in it's questline, and he said: "I've been told this by others also, we'll look at it after the New Year!"

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    -Kind of off topic but relates to the subject- I talked to Steve on his FR facebook page thing about Demolition Derby being too difficult in it's questline, and he said: "I've been told this by others also, we'll look at it after the New Year!"
    Lol, then they're thoughts of changing it magically disappear.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast