Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lil styles01 is offline Banned

Default My Big Birthday Party

Hey Guys! My Birthday is on October 30th, 2010. My birthday is the day BEFORE Halloween and I love it! I decided to throw a party event for that day, at my Seaside Lot! I hope you all come and enjoy the things I have been working hard to make in my lot just for that day. Here are some events that will be occuring that day, they will contain rewards, money, prizes, ect. Lets run through a couple of them.
    Day: October 30th, 2010
    Time: Starts at 2:00PM Eastern Standard Time
    How to come: Just go to sanctuary at Server 1. I will have people yelling out at Sanctuary to add them if they want to come, or you can personally whisper me (Phoe) in game and I will add you, but most likely delete you after you have entered.

Scare-Off
    3 Judges will be judging up to about 20 lucky chosen players. The objective is to wear the scariest outfit, and/or say the scariest things (Keep it appropriate). Even add a bit of humor to this scare and you might be suprised. Winner will recieve money prize and a mystery reward.

Polls
    During the duration of the party there will be suprise questions that you have to be the FIRST PERSON to whisper to me the right answer, they will consist of many various and random questions, so be prepared. Winner of each will get Money Prize.

Fashion Duel (Maybe)
    I have talked to Referee Scarlet and she is not certain if Referee Gold <Free Realms Fashion Police> will be able to attend, I am begging them to let him come, we'll have to wait and see about it. It will be a 10 Category Fashion Duel, which the average is only 5 Categories.

Fashion Duel (Party People)
    You, the people, will get to have your own Fashion Duels. I have already selected theJudges, which there will be 3. And the winner will get a Virtual Reward (Not Telling What It Is Yet). The winner will also receive 15K-30K in Prize Money depending on how good they did, and how many points they received per category. The Categories are: Fanciest Outfit, Scariest Outfit, Coolest Outfit, Cutest Outfit, and Weirdest Outfit.

Photo Wars
    You must be a member of the Insiders Forums to participate! Get the best photo WITH ME in it, it can be of my doing something funny or weird, or it can be with you in it. You have to post it on a thread I will make when the party starts. I will pick the best picture as winner of Money Reward and Warrior Colored Gear!
    Soccer Challenge
    The first person/team to beat me/me and Lolaya in a game of soccer (Medium Mode) will win 10K-15K. Bonus Challenge: Beat me/me and Lolaya by 3 or more points!! I highly doubt this will happen as I am a good soccer player and… idk about Lolaya lol… but we are always a good team. You win 5K for completing the Bonus Challenge.
    Red Light, Green Light
    Times Played: 3
    As many judges as possible.
    You must stop when I sat Red Light. And go when I say Green Light. You have to make it from one side of my lot to the other without getting caught moving while in Red Light. Be Sneaky, it will help!
    Silly String Me!
    You have to Silly String Me. We will play until I have been tagged 5-10 times depending on how long it takes. Rides, and Pets are aloud, but remember, you cant tag me while your on the ride.
    Find My Loot
    I have hidden several treasure chests around my lot, very well hidden, some are easy, but others will actually require you to really try. I cannot give hints other then “They are Treasure Chests”. So please don’t ask. Depending on which chest it is and how hard I think it was to find it, depends on your prize, all of the prizes have money, and others have money, and other items in them.
    How Many Times Did I Change?
    Just post how many times I changed clothes in this thread, at the end of the party. All of the correct answers will be put in a random drawing for 25K coin reward, and other various items of your choosing (Collections, Crafts, Colored Gear, Ect).

I also apologize for this not being a fancy thread with pictures, or a video of my lot, but I have been really busy setting up my lot for this day I totally forgot, and this is being posted less then 24 hours before the party even starts. I hope to see you all there, if your not on my friends list whisper me in game, my name is Phoe (Lil Stylez also but I wont be on him).

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My Big Birthday Party

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'll try to be there (:
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Inua is offline Master Gamer

I'll be there!
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

I hope you guys can come, I got Panders to bring along the Double Trouble crew to it, and Ref Viridian might drop by for some fun

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

the coverage
    of lilstylez birthday
    saturday
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Thats, 11:00am PST For The West Coast.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

thx... are you going?

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

i wont be there, i have a baseball game sadly but i do want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

thx!

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

of course ill be there i hope ref gold will come
    and i am sure Renegade will be there... Especially if your in the guild for a few days
    People really want to see you and say happy brithday

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast