Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Charlotte is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 My account is probably getting canceled. :(

My parents are mad at me. Great! Whoo tee doo! One little fight with your sister and you lose your account. How lovely -.- So I'll try to sleep at my grandparents house and make a new one. When and if I do I'll let all of you know. Sigh. I'll have to leave messages for my friends that dont get on FRI. I'll be on here as much as I can. Applying for insiders was a waste now.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My account is probably getting canceled. :(

wow my dad just makes me not able to go on for a couple hours or days. and i think thats crazy. you just fight with your sister and they do that? thats no really fair. weird thing is i was just fighting with my lil sis also. my dad says that if we keep fighting then he will shut off the computer and we both cant go on.

Yeah well you must not have moody annoying parents like me -.- I love them but they make me want to scream. Once I had an emo stage and my mom said if I ever cut that she'd send me to a shrink -.- Of course I didnt cut! I dont really get the whole point in that.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

i know my mom is like that to me my dad is the laid back one. sometimes i want to hit something when im with my mom and she tells me what to do like a little kid.

I kniw how you feel. When I get mad I slam my door, lock it, then push my dresser in front of it so no one can get in. If we didnt have an alarm system that beeped when you opened a window I'd sneak out everytime xD

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Aww! You're account will be deleted?!?!?!
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Yeah by my parents. I'm thinking about becoming emo just to get back at them. As you can see I'm pretty rebelious xD

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

If you can go on one last time, why not trade all your possessions that are tradeable to someone you trust, and have them trade them to your new character? Keep a list of what you gave them and make sure they give it back. I'd be happy to contribute a few items to the building of a new character, too.
    That's too bad, that your account is getting canceled. Make sure your new name is similar, or nobody will recognize you!
    Allons-y.

I will. Here are the possibilities: Princess Barbie, Char, Destin, Destiny. x] I'll be sure to do that. Sigh but it was a wate of money on all that SC I spent.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

How about something like Destiny Rose or Rose Destiny or Charlotterose Destiny? Your name is Charlotte Rose Destiny in the role-play, why not use that in-game?
    Allons-y.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast