Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Totoro is offline Explorer

Icon11 The most attempts you've needed to get an item from a reward wheel?

What item eludes you on the reward wheel? For me it is the Shredding Chef Shirt.

It may escape my grasp for now, but who can expect success after a mere 70 attempts . The small fortune I am spending on Ice Cream and Sugar is on verge of paying off. My army of Moonbeam Sundaes and Candied Briarmelons is almost complete. Then that shirt WILL be mine!

Oh no... not the Sparkling Ham Sandwich again.

Vonstrasatorius is offline Explorer

Default Re: The most attempts you've needed to get an item from a reward wheel?

WOW, 70 attempts! I thought that 15 times was quite a lot. Shows what I know!

I have given up a couple of times though, because after so many tries my Combat char had leveled past the point where I really wanted the item anymore. I guess all that changes at level 20 though, lol.

-Vonstrasatorius

Justin Wolfclaws is offline Explorer

I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the wheel. I usually buy whatever clothes I want in the colors I want, and then let the quests or wheel give me the same set in the color the designers chose.

It took about 6 tries to get the chef shirt, but I haven't gone after the rest of the set yet. Miner outfit took 10 times, and the Brawler shirt about 3 times going in the fort alone.

I expect that other items will take a while to get. Sorry it is taking so long for you.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

It's weird, the number of times it takes to spin a rare clothing item for each instance seems similar for each person. Might these items be pre-determined to be spn at a certain amount? ...or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
    Oh no... not the Sparkling Ham Sandwich again.
    Oh, I have over 60 of those from getting the fully loaded miner items >_>
    Last edited by TheBananaKing; 01-02-2010 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

it took me about uh 40 or 30 tries to get the jonin ninja wirstgaurds and I didn't even want them! I was just getting coins from the same battle and it didn't land on those for awhile. yet I have two of the wizard gloves they put in the same place as the jonin ninja armor and those were easy to get.

Tai
    Tai is offline Explorer

Shredding chef gi took me about 60 tries, was so painful. Not like I could just do it over and over, I had to keep getting ingredients.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

I would have to say that the dungeon where I had to work the most to get something I wanted was probably the Snowdays Robgoblin fight in Snowhill. I wanted the new Toasty Winterwear outfit sooooo bad from day one so I did the dungeon at least 10 times day... and that was a minimum... so let's see.... at least 15 days.. at ten times a day... 150 times and I finally got the the last piece, the pink pants a few days ago! LOL I am wearing my outfit proudly until hot weather sets in! LOL I have so many of the peppermint weapons I could start an army! To bad they aren't tradeable but they sell for pretty good money. LOL

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Probably 20 tries getting the Blade of Shadow Armies (PR5) or 30 tries getting the Snowy Canyons Ninja weapon. I only collect weapons right now, so it's a heck of a lot less frustrating for me.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

what always gets me is the potions..... and i dont even use them
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

Totoro is offline Explorer

Icon11 Re: The most attempts you've needed to get an item from a reward wheel?

I finally got my Shredding Chef Gi. Total of 172 tries before the wheel relented and coughed up my long sought after prize. Patience pays off. I win!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast