Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Merry Vale Gold Pot was GLITCHED.

If you got your Gold Pot housing item from the Gold Pot in Merry Vale you might want to check to see if you still have it.

Has this Happened to You?

I did the 4th quest the 2nd or 3rd day it was available and got the Gold Pot housing item but never placed it. Today, I decided to and it was gone. After repeatedly searching through my stuff I decided to see if it would let me do the quest again and it did. The 1st time I did it I got the gold coin from the pot in Merry Vale but nothing from the other pots. This time all the other pots gave me coins yet the Merry Vale pot seems nowhere to be found. I have logged in and out on every server and even waited around. Alas no gold pot.
    Did they move it? Anybody know anything?
    Last edited by realities_paradox; 03-21-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Joshi5432 is offline Explorer

Default Re: My Gold Pot Disappeared From My Inventory!

That's because you won't find it in any of the housing object categories you'd expect it to be in! In your house, just flip through the category Building Materials (I know, it's weird) and you'll find it.

Have you tried going to your Stuff and searching for Lucky's Replica Golden Pot O' Coins in the little search bar in the top left corner? That's what I do when I can't find something.

Thanks Joshi for trying to help. I couldn't remember what the name of the gold pot was. I checked again this morning tried to find it both ways. I've got Lucky's everything else still no Lucky's Replica Golden Pot. I'm already doing the quest for it a 2nd time. Found the 3 black pots yesterday but still no Gold Pot in Merry Vale, today. I think when they fixed the black pots to give coins they messed up the Gold Pot in Merry Vale Pot, and somehow erased The Replica Pot that I got. I think its just if you got the gold coin in Merry Vale and did not place it in a house. I'm going to send in a ticket about it since the Merry Vale Pot seems to no longer be generating. I just wanted to warn others to check.

I'm just now able to have the time to send in a ticket. Has anyone else checked to see if they still have their Replica Gold Pot?

Default Re: MERRY vale GOLD pot is GLITCHED.

I don't know if they will run the quest longer but the Merry Vale Gold Pot is Glitched. Some people can not see it. Ref Orange just helped me IG to be able to finish my quest so I can get my pot back.

Shyshadow is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by realities_paradox View Post
    I don't know if they will run the quest longer but the Merry Vale Gold Pot is Glitched. Some people can not see it. Ref Orange just helped me IG to be able to finish my quest so I can get my pot back.
    I think mine is glitched also. i have 15 minutes left before server shut down. :/ I might not get the gold pot for housing on my alt character. I know all the locations of the pots and I can't seem to see the last pot.

IGN: Shyshadow

Ahhhhh! I still never got it and now all I'm getting is Pardon are Dust Well today was supose to be the last day but maybe they'll fix it and run it a bit longer so those that couldn't get it can.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by realities_paradox View Post
    Ahhhhh! I still never got it and now all I'm getting is Pardon are Dust Well today was supose to be the last day but maybe they'll fix it and run it a bit longer so those that couldn't get it can.
    I've heard that they are running it a little longer, since this is the first year to do it, and there were quite a few glitches/bugs. I wouldn't take my word for it, though, because it was just hearsay.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne