Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Membership?

Default Membership?

Hi have you become a member yet? and if so how do you like it and was it worth it?

pattie jadecove is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Membership?

I have... although I haven't noticed any advantage at all. I bought the $10 card at Target and when I entered it I used some of that for the monthly membership (yes, we bought the $0.99 card too but my son switched the cards on me as I was entering the codes and then it wouldn't let us use the cheaper one!)
    It's suppose to open up new jobs but to be honest, after 6 hours of play and visiting every section to unlock the warpstones... we have yet to find the trainers to learn the jobs that come with membership. Oh well, my favorite is the chef anyway. The games are more my style

MommaTo3 is offline Newbie Explorer

I opened an account and then opened another one with the 99 cent Target card. I did notice there were different characters involved in the quests, I also noticed there are characters around that you can buy things from? Not sure about that or anything else as a matter of fact. I'm still trying to learn more myself. Wish I could be more help. I'm not sure if I even like the game yet. Do you?

mootooyou is offline Explorer

i did do the membership because i have been playing the game every waking moment that i have been able to. my daughter plays with me, and my husband plays EQ2 and WOW so this fits right up my families alley so to speak. im pretty certain this is going to be my thing for awhile. i have noticed a lot new quests that are members only.

i think it will unlock special weapons and clothing as well. i will post more as i find more.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

If I continue playing I will be purchasing a membership to try for a month. Right now I am enjoying what is available for free to all members & once I have completed that I will consider it.

I really like the looks of the wizard and medic jobs, however.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

I think they offer a LOT for it being free I'm really happy with the game
    I hope it stays that way....

The only time I thought about joining right now, was when I was doing some Quests in that Spore section.. I was finding plants and poison frogs for someone and then whenever I went back to, the next Quest from him was for Upgrade members... I was really getting into that too, LOL
    I went back to my other "job" as the chef and I've been doing more of those Quests...

I haven't really come across much for paid members... Some of the jobs, but the free stuff seems just as awesome!
    I was surprised that I made it to Pro in chef, I didn't actually think they would have SO much for free Really like the site... if I continue to play i'll buy the membership... but I made the mistake of buying my son Club Penguin and everyone lost interest in that quickly... so I'll make sure I will be playing this for a while first
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

Lexi Wolfsong is offline Explorer

I paid for membership. There are a lot of extra quests and special monsters you can kill and extra battle areas you can go into with it. Also the 4 (i think) extra careers you can do with it. There are also member only clothes and jewelry that drop as well. And you also have to be a member in order to use the tickets that are given from all the quests. There is an area underneath a bridge in one of the cities (i forget which one) that has a member's only area where you can click on treasure chests to use up all your tickets. 1 chest is worth 10 tickets and it has gear for lvls 1-5 i believe, 1 chest costs 20 tickets and has gear for lvls 5-15 (i think) and 1 is 30 tickets and has gear for lvls 15-20, you can keep clicking on them over and over untill you use up all your tickets and you get a random item for those level ranges which is usually better than most of the regular stuff that drops or is given from quests.
    So far I think the membership price is worth it and I am happy I bought it. Plus as an added bonus you can make 2 more characters and hold more quests with membership!

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

You can still use the tickets in the other door for free members They are the same prices you are listing too.. I bet you get different stuff, but at least free members can use the tickets too
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

Thanks everyone for your replies and opinions! I ended up with a one month memership that what included with a starter pack of trading cards and so far I am liking it but only spent a few days without a membership so we'll see.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

I am a member & ever since the game switched over from BETA ive been playing for hours everynite. I absolutley love it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast